"Oh, hello there my child"

Name: "Well, my name is Daisy but you will probably know me as the goddess of life"

Nickname: "Well, I do know have one so I am curious what you will come up with"

Age: "well, I'm as old as time itself dear so I do not know my age as a number"

Species: "I'm a goddess, the goddess of life"

Gender: "I am a goddess so I am female"

Sexuality: "I beg your pardon?"

Appearance: "oh dear me, can you not see my child?" up above

Likes: "well, I love all living things" she loves everything that is living, such as plants, and flowers (they are her favorite besides people), she also loves her "children" as in anyone on the earth living, she also loves to play and make people happy.

Dislikes: she doesn't like death or people being greedy or negative, she also doesn't like it when people scare her, especially if the prank goes way to far.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Well, someone who is comfortable around me and will see me as me not just a goddess." "Lover? As much as I would like one...I can't, I will simply out live them and being in a relationship with another god is...complicated"

Pets?: "I don't have any personal ones my child"

Family: none

Physical/mental health: she is fine just a bit lonely at times

Backstory: well, she has been though...a lot. Since the beginning of time she has kinda been doing her own thing, and been kinda alone. Sure there was other gods and goddesses but they were too busy doing there own jobs. Not to mention some wanted to take average of her or were just to scare of her in general, she was the goddess of life after all. So, she has been doing her job and such alone for a long time and wishes that maybe she could have a friend? Or someone who she could love and care for...even if it's only for a while...

Scenario 1: it was a normal boring day for you as you were walking to work. The same old routine, you got up, ate breakfast, got ready and then began to head to work but, something was...different this morning. As you stopped at a ceosswalk to wait for the light to turn white so you can walk, a nice pretty looking lady stood next to you, holding an white umbrella. She seemed new around her, and you thought she was very beautiful, you didn't notice that you were staring at her until she began to walk forward. You then snapped out of it and began to ran up to catch her but then, a car was zooming at you, you felt as if time stopped. As you closes your eyes ans waited for your fate, you heard a voice. "My...it seems I was in the right time and place in your case" as you slowly opened your eyes, you saw that time...has stopped! You looked around and saw the women now floating in front of you, the car just a few feet behind her. She smiled kindly at you, "it seems as if life is on your side, but just for today" she sais with a small giggle, you.....

Scenario: make one up!