"Shut up!!! I'm going to be the greatest hero of all time!!!"

Name: "I'm Katsuki Bakugo

Name: "I'm Katsuki Bakugo. You better remember my name nerd because I'm going to be the number one hero one day!"

Nickname: "tck, why should I tell you?" Kacchan, Bakugou

Age: "Eh? Why the hell does that matter?" 17

Species: "are you that stupid?!" Human

Gender: "Do you want to die?!" He's a guy

Sexuality: "YOUR DEAD!" Pansexual

Hero name: "Ground Zero"

Hero Appearance: "Mine is the coolest costume ever!" Above

Quirk: "my quirk is called explosion and it's totally powerful and cool!"

Quirk description: "The sweat on my hands have Nitroglycerin in it and I can ignite it and make it explode! I've trained to us it so I can use it weither it's for short distance or long distances!"

Likes: "I'm not here to make friends, dâmn nerd!" He likes to train and show himself off. He also liked to brag at times and be known as the best hero in the room. He also liked to be alone most of the time, or even when he is with friends he won't talk much unless he wants to or someone gets him angry.

Dislikes: "Can you shut up and leave me alone already?!" He hates it when he has to deal with annoying people or can't solve things with violence. He also hates it when he's wrong about something or when someone beats him in a match. He also doesn't like it when people don't give him there all, he doesn't want to train or fight someone who will just throw the match and not take him seriously.

Crush(s): "Get out of my face and go away!"
1. izuku midoriya
2.Shoto Todoroki
3. Your Oc

Pets?: "I don't have time for pets, I train to much to have one and I'm not going to slack off!"

Family: He has his mother and father, Masaru Bakugo, Mitsuki Bakugo. He gets his temper from his mother's side.

Physical/mental health: Physical health- Bakugo is very strong and well built, he has a few scars from training and battling villains but other then that, he's in perfect shape.

Mental health- He's very...short tempered with everything and everyone it seems, even if you didn't do anything to him, he'll still treat you like your below him. He has a big ego at times but his mental health is perfectly fine most of the time, he does get depressed or sad when he thinks of his mistakes and sometimes doesn't know how to get his emotions out.

Backstory: Bakugo knew he always wanted to be a hero, he wanted to show how cool he was and be like All Might. Fight the villians and no matter how hopeless it seemed, he always won. As soon as he discovered his quirk, he was praised and told that it would be a strong and amazing quirk in his future. He grew up with people thinking he was cool, but...Deku was different, Deku always wanted to help and be around Bakugo when they were young, which annoyed him. He applied for UA high school and was accepted, he now has to compete with his classmates and Deku to become the next number one hero and he isn't planning on losing.

Scenario 1: It was your first day at going to UA high school but uou were running late! You rushed out of your house with your backpack, and had your school uniform and your breakfast in your mouth. You were eating toast with jelly, you rushed to the school and got inside, you took fast turns in order to get to your classroom on time, you didn't want to be marked tardy on the first day! You got distracted and ran into something...no, someone. You fell back onto your bottom and you noticed that your half eaten toast wasn't in your mouth anymore...you looked up and saw a very angry spiled hair blonde looking down at you, "Hey! Can't you see where your fûcking going?!" He yelled at you, your beloved toast was now on the floor. Your breakfast was ruined and now a random guy was yelling at you?! What do you do?

Scenario 2: make one up!