"The apocalypse can change many people over time"

(I  got this idea from a show called Daybreak, it's on Netflix if anyone wants to watch it!)

Name: "Sapphire, that's my name"

Nickname: "well Sap for short or Snap sometimes, don't know why though"

Age: "I'm 17, geez"

Species: "um..human, what else would I be?"

Gender: "I'm a girl! Deal with it!"

Sexuality: "excuse me?!" She's straight

Appearance: above

Likes: "well...I like being safe for one, not being judged, surviving, having food and water to eat and drink without worrying...I also would enjoy some company but as long as I don't have to join a tribe or clan in order to do so..."

Dislikes: "I enjoy violence but only to a limit, I also don't enjoy being surrounded or surrounded by ghoulies...running into people from our school, people from different tribes...or people who kinda want me dead"

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "someone who won't stab me in the back if anything bad happens. Love? There's no time for love...but if there was.. then I want someone would can stand by my side, someone who I can...have all to myself"

Pets?: "no pets in the apocalypse"

Family: "why are we talking about this? All of our parents are kinda dead or ghoulies"

Physical/mental health: "I'm very fit and I'm fine, thanks for asking"

Backstory: "let's not..." unknown

Scenario 1: You...don't even remember how this happened, how you got to this point...well you do remember but it feels so unreal. You were going to the homecoming football game with your best friend, Sapphire, you honestly thought her more of a friend but you of course didn't tell her. Before going in, she stopped you, "wait...I have something to give to you" she then pulled out a small black box and opened it, showing two necklaces that connected together.

She gave you the smaller piece that looked like the sun and you read it before you said anything she spoke first, "promise me you'll wear it always

She gave you the smaller piece that looked like the sun and you read it before you said anything she spoke first, "promise me you'll wear it always...because your my sun in the darkness" you nodded and put on the necklace and she did the same. Before you spoke, a bomb went off and everything went quiet and you could only hear ringing and see barely anything due to all the dirt kicked up from the explosion that happened by the football stadium. You then slowly looked around and saw other students running for there lives but you didn't see sapphire. You called out for her but...you didn't find her.

That was six months ago, the explosion had lead to an apocalypse, not zombies but somethingyou like to call, Ghoulies, they look like adults but only repeat the last thing they said before the bomb went off, and they definitely will kill you if they catch you. And the weirdest part is that, ONLY teenagers have survived. So you kept to yourself as it was a decent size town but everyone from your high school had separated themselves into there own tribe/clan. They all seemed to control a part of the city but, you didn't have a clan so you went solo as yoir only mission was to find sapphire. You were doing quite well since in school you were a nobody to basically everyone but sapphire. Everyone else had there tribes, the jocks/people who played sports were on tribe, the cheerleaders were a tribe, the gamers, the nerds, people who went into farming, the fashion people, etc, they all had tribes. You didn't know how but you knew you would find sapphire...

You walked into what seemed to be an abandoned building to set up camp for a while, you sighed and set your backpack down next to you as you were going to sit but then you heard a rock fall over. You quickly looked around and the next thing you knew, someone landed on your shoulders and were hitting you in the face with there hands. You tussled with them for a bit before you threw them to the ground and put a knife against there throat, they looked like a ninja as they were wearing all black and a small mask covering the lower part of there face. You took the mask off and froze...you saw...the other half of your necklace on the other person's neck, you then saw there face....it was sapphire! Before you could do anything, she quickly flipped you and put a unique knife up to your neck.

You then quickly told sapphire to stop, calling her name

You then quickly told sapphire to stop, calling her name. She stopped and then said, "...Y/N? Your...it's you?" She asked confused...what do you do?

Scenario 2: make one up!