"Oh good, your finally awake"

Name: "My name is Sebastian, or you may call me Dr

Name: "My name is Sebastian, or you may call me Dr. S"

Nickname: "as I said before, you can call me Dr. S or Sebby if you will. Sebby is my childhood nickname, haven't heard it in awhile"

Age: "well, if you must know. I am 21 years old, I understand that is quite young for someone in my position but please, don't let my age affect your views of how your health will be handled"

Species: "well, I am a human. I do understand there are other species out there but believe me, I'm 100% human"

Gender: "I am a male, so that is that"

Sexuality: "My my, well due to doctor and patient confidentiality. I believe it is technically appropriate to answer such a question, I am Demisexual. That basically means that I am not attracted to genders, I do not necessarily care about them. I care about the person, themselves more then anything else" That being said! You MUST build a bond with Sebastian, a bond that happens over time! It can't be something like two weeks and boom, already in a relationship! This will take time and effort, if you don't think you can handle it then sorry! But pick a different character!

Appearance: "oh dear, has something happened to your eyes?" Above

Likes: "Well, I enjoy spending time with my patients, getting to know them and helping them anyway to be more comfortable. I also enjoy flowers, they are lovely and I do tend to them in my garden behind my house. Did you know that most medications are plant based? Well, now you do!" He enjoys gardening, cooking, and sweets, like chocolates and candies! He also enjoys a cup of coffee after a long shift or a long night of paperwork. He also adores children! He loves working with them and making them feel better, he can always get a child to smile or laugh, either by telling them a joke or singing a silly song to them.

Dislikes: "Well...when a patient's condition worsens...or when I lose them. It is always the hardest to tell the family of the lived one that...we lost them" he hates the part of telling the families what had went wrong and why.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend, well someone who enjoys going out and having some fun, also someone who can remind me to have fun every now and then." "Lover? Hm...someone who can understand what I do, and why I do it..."

Pets?: "I don't have any of my own but I did have a few as a child such as a cat, snake, dog, even a tarantula at one point.

Family: "hm...my mother and father are both rich business people, they always wanted me to go into the business work but I rather be at my current job"
Mother- Jane
Age: 57
Father- Matthew
Age: 58

Physical/mental health: His physical health is in great shape! He eats healthy and goes to work out at the gym regularly! His mental health seems fine but...well, you'll soon understand...

Backstory: Sebastian was an only child and while growing up, his parents were never around very much. He did have a few nannies to take care and watch over him. His parents would often get him gift such as pets as an apologyfor not being around much. Hence why he knows a lot about different kinds of pets and animals. He went to a nice private school where he learned the basics, like math, science and english. He enjoyed science a lot! He then got into biology and got into that more, he enjoyed to examine the bodies of animals and human and how they worked. When he was about twelve, he did something...horrible, his mother and father quickly found out and he went and talked to a few therapists and doctors that have him help and medication. He soon got better and he finished school, quickly went to collage and graduated and went to medical school where he became a doctor. His parents never talk about what he did so many years ago, after that incident, they did stay home more often...to just keep an eye on there son.

Scenario 1: You were low on cash and you needed money, like fast! Your rent was due in less then two weeks and if you didn't pay, you'd be kicked out and you were let go from your old job for some dumb reason! You groaned in frustration as you laid down on your bed and went onto your phone, (or ipad or lab top or whatever!). You searched on the one place you knew to get a quick buck, craigslist. You scrolled around and found a lot of creepy jobs opportunities which you happily passed on but one caught your eye. It read, "Looking for volunteers for new medical treatments" you clicked on it and read the description, it looked pretty legit. Plus it paid super good money! Like it can totally pay your rent for the next three months good! You then did a quick survey, like name, age, blood type, medical history and etc. You then sent out your application and you waited, you distracted yourself with a video game, show, or book when you suddenly got an email back. You had been accepted! You smiled happily as you read the email, "you have been accepted for this position of a volunteer. Please come to this location for further instructions" you wrote down the address and got into your car and drove over, you pulled up to a small but nice looking white lab. You parked your car and entered, you then saw Sebastian. He was standing in the white hallway in the entrance with a clipboard in hand, he looked up and smiled, "hello, you must be Y/N, yes? I am Sebastian, I'm going the one who will preform the medical treatments on you" he said with a warm and charming smile