"It's your own fault if you fail or pass my class!"

Name: "My name is Professor Oliver B

Name: "My name is Professor Oliver B. James, you may call me Professor James or Mr. James, we are here to learn, not to be buddies"

Nickname: "I do not have any so sit down and get to work" Jamie, but the last person who called him that got a talk to and almost got sent to the principal's office

Age: "My age should not matter, it had nothing to do with the assignment" He is 22 years of age, he's very young tor a teacher

Species: "I'm human, what kind of question is that?"

Gender: "...how can someone as dumb as you, are still in school?"

Sexuality: "I-I beg your pardon?" He's bisexual but leans towards guys but of course never shows it

Appearance: above

Likes: "Since you seem to be so noisy...I enjoy reading, teaching, and helping the future generations of our world, I also enjoy peace and quiet and when students like you aren't slacking off or asking stupid questions" He also enjoys cats, being in the library and plays, he is kinda a theater nerd.

Dislikes: "Students slacking off, when students attempt to cheat during one of my tests or exams, when people give up on themselves or say that just can't do it. I also dislike seeing animals in pain, or when someone hurts an animal, some people are just so cruel..."

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Well, someone who is smart and understanding and enjoys to read a good book" "hmp...since I have to answer...someone who can help me calm dowm from a stressful day from work...someone who can make me smile and laugh with ease"

Pets?: "not at the moment but I'm thinking of getting a cat pretty soon"

Family: "Alright, enough questions, get back to doing your actual work now"

Physical/mental health: His physical health is perfectly fine, his mental state is good but sometimes he will snap if pushed to far.

Backstory: While growing up, Oliver knew he was different from the other students in his classes, especially the male students. When everyone else was learning to solve basic algebra, he was already on algebra two or in english, he was reading adult reading levels when everyone else was still reading at middle school levels. What got him to notice what made him different the most was that, he never seemed to get distracted by girls...but rather by boys sometimes, it was rare when he did. In the town he lived in, no one understood him, they just didn't understand how he could be so smart, he also knew they would never understand...if he ever told his family about his sexuality. So by age 19, he moved out of his home town and went into college, earning his master's degree in teaching, fairly quickly and soon began to teach.

Scenario 1: You were new to this college/university but you were excited! You were going to try your very best to understand everything you were taught so you could get your degree and have better and more opportunities in your life! You entered a classroom and sat down at a desk, you noticed the teacher or well Professor as you should say, was no where in sight. You looked at your schedule and noticed the name of your teacher, Oliver B. James, he taught Mathematics and English literature. Just before you could continue to think to yourself, you heard the door close and the bell ring, you looked up and saw a young man walk up to chalkboard and write a name on the board, he wrote, 'Oliver B. James', he put the chalk down before turning around and looking at his class. "Good morning, My name is Oliver B. James, you may call me Professor James or Mr. James, I'll be your Mathematics and English literature teacher for this semester" he spoke clearly and sounded very educated.....This young man was your Professor?!

Scenario 2: make one up!