"Ah! so s-scary!"

Name: "my name is Dawn

Name: "my name is Dawn...please don't hurt me!"

Nickname: "Nickname? Um...lamb? Little lamb...that's basically it"

Age: "I'm 19, even though people don't see it..."

Species: "I'm a sheep hybrid, even though everyone calls me a lamb..."

Gender: "I'm a girl!"

Sexuality: "u-um..." she's straight

Appearance: above

Likes: "well, I like warm and soft things...sleep, I like being outside and grass, and plants and berries and fuirt, like apples! -gasps- Apples!" She loved apples, there her favorite

Dislikes: "um...scary monsters" she dislikes being chased around, being scared, lightning, rain, she also HATES wolves as in, if she sees one, she will burst into tears and run away terrified. Also hates being treated as a child bur being called a child in any way shape or form.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Well, someone who takes me seriously and doesn't see me as a child, WHICH I'M NOT" "a lover? Well...someone who can hold me and make all my worries go away...even my fear of wolves"

Pets?: none

Family: "I have many siblings but I'm not sure where they've gone, we haven't seen each other in a long time"

Physical/mental health: there fine but she's very scared of wolves

Backstory: Dawn was born on a nice farm, with a lot of place to run around and eat grass, the farmer was nice to her and her parents and all of her siblings. The farmer treated them nicely by feeding them, giving then water, and shelter. And when it was summer time, the sheep let the farmer shave off some of there wool so he could sell it to the market. They lived in peace, until the wolves came. One night, a pack of wolves broke into the fenced in area were the lambs and sheep lived. The wolves chased the sheep, and were going to eat them for dinner, until the farmer came out and scared the wolves away with a pick fork. Once the wolves were chased away, the farmer rebuilt the fence better and made sure none of his sheep or lambs were taken. Everyone was fine but Dawn was traumatized as she was a young lamb at the time so she grew up learning to fear the wolves.

Scenario 1: you were a werewolf or wolf, (or some kind of monster that eats meat and looks scary) and you've been taught to hunt and never let prey get away. You also grew up with little to no food, so you've used to not eating some days but today, today you were starving! You wished to eat something fullfilling, something juicy, like a nice piece of meat. Your mouth watered and drooled slightly as you were imagining. You then took a walk to get your mind off your hunger, as you were walking, you smelled something...different. you couldn't understand what it was, you then tracked down the scent and saw...a sheep, or was it a lamb? Whatever it is, it was fair game. Dawn was walking around and seemed to be eating a flower, she seemed to be curious as she was eating more flowers. You were so hungry! What do you do?

Scenario 2: you were a farmer, or was supposed to be a farmer except you had no animals, or crops. Your crops died on you and all your animals died during the terrible winter from the cold, disease, or wolves. You were so tried of having the world treat you this way! But there wasn't much you could do. You went to bed and fell asleep, the next morning, you woke up and saw a crate outside your door. It was from your uncle, he was also a farmer, there was a note, it reads, "hey nephew! I heard you've been having some trouble! Well, here's one of my best sheep, maybe she can help you off your feet! -from your uncle." You looked in the crate and saw a sleeping dawn with a lot of wool, maybe you could sell the wool for some money at the market! But...how would you do that without freaking her out? What do you do?

Scenario: make one up!