"Are you ok, small human?"

Name: "I'm Kato, it sounds cool but I don't really know what that means in any other languages"

Nickname: "hm, I get called a tiger by many people which they are technically correct" he doesn't have many

Age: "me? I'm 25, going onto 26 soon"

Species: "well, I'm an anthropomorphic Tiger, that basically means I'm a tiger that walks around on two feet, I also act very human like as in walking, talking and so on and so forth but most see me as a monster of some kind"

Gender: "I'm a male, thank you very much"

Sexuality: "...what?" He's bisexual but he has never been in love before

Appearance: above, also something to mention is that he is very tall about 6'11 and is wide, he be a thic boi is spots like his waist and thighs

Likes: "well, I enjoy reading, especially history books. I also enjoy a good run and being in a quiet air, smelling and seeing all kinds of things. I also enjoy being outside and being active" he is very active some days and then others he is extremely lazy

Dislikes: "I don't like seeing people scared or afraid of me due to my looks, or seeing people get hurt by others. It's just wrong to hurt people unless they deserve it"

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Someone who can be comfortable around me and doesn't see me as a monster but sees me, ad me" "well...somone I can let my gaurd down and someone who knows were my weak spots are"

Pets?: "nope, no pets"

Family: "I don't see them very often..."

Physical/mental health: "I'm very strong and healthy" his mental health is fine but he is very smart so he definitely win in a game of wits

Backstory: Kato lived an ordinary live well to him at least. He lived with his mother and father, went to school soon graduated and even went to thr amry for a bit. He then retired and started to read, he now works at a library at the local library in his city, the Tropicana. He now lives alone and is just living his life although he is wondering if he'll ever find love or possibly have a child.

Scenario 1: you have no idea what just happened. One moment you were at home, getting ready for bed, you had your pajamas and slippers on and then all of a sudden, a portal, you wanna say opened up under you and you fell. And now your so confused! You began to wonder around the dark streets, not seeing anything familiar. You then spotted someone wearing a leather black jacket, closing up the library, you noticed how tall they were. You went to them and asked if they could help you. Kato turned and put his hood down and his eyes widen, "a...human? But that's impossible, humans are extinct..." what do you do?

Scenario 2: you couldn't believe you were doing this, a few months ago. A portal opened into another dimension, one where humans never came to be but animal rule the world. Humans and animals were at peace and were trying to combin the world but some animals came into the human world and it causex a few problems. As in animals didn't have rights, so the government is putting some of them in homes with humans who volunteer to keep a monster into there homes. You signed up and were approved and now, today is the day that you'll meet your new roommate. There was a knock on your front door, you opened it and saw Kato, he was huge! So tall and big! He was wearing a black undershirt and camo pants but no shoes, just his paws. He had a dark green duffle bag over his shoulder, he looked down at you and looked at a piece of paper before asking, "this is you, right? I'm not lost?" He showed you the paperwork showing that he will be staying with you! .....Now what?!

Scenario 3: make one up