"I'm going to become the number one Hero!"

Name: "my name? I'm Izuku Midoriya, it's nice to meet you!"

Nickname: "well, Kacchan calls me nerd and idiot and other stuff like that but I like the nickname Deku. He used to call me that when we were little kids, I used to not like it but I do now!"

Age: "I'm 17, I know I'm a bit young for hero stuff but I don't care!"

Species: "I'm a human...why is that even a question?"

Gender: "I'm a male...um, is that question really important?"

Sexuality: "U-Um- What?! Why are you asking me something like that?!" Bisexual

Hero name: "My hero name is Deku"

Hero Appearance: "I know it's not much but I really like my costume" it's Above

Quirk: "My quirk? It's called One for All"

Quirk description: "it's a quirk that has been passed down from generation to generation to keep the world safe. It gives me super strength and speed, I can even punch and kick so hard that I can even use air pressure to my advantage!"

Likes: "what I like? Well, I like to train and get better at using my quirk. I also like to study heros like All Might, I also like to study my classmates to see how they are using there quirks at becoming better heros. If we're not talking about school stuff then, I like to take things easy every now and then, just chill and hang out with friends!"

Dislikes: "well...when I feel weak and unable to save everyone I want to. I don't want to let All Might down, he choosed me to use his power to become the next symbol of peace...I don't want to worry anyone and take care of myself"

Crush(s): "I don't h-have any!"
1. katsuki bakugou
2. Shoto Todoroki
3. Your Oc

Pets?: "I don't have any pets, I wish I could have one though"

Family: "Oh! I have my mom, she's the best and supports me and my dream to become a hero!"

Physical/mental health: Physical- Deku is physical pretty good, he's healthy, well built and strong but, he can't use his arms while using his quirk to hard or to much, otherwise he has a chance of damaging his arms so badly that he wouldn't be able to move them again. That was the main reason why he started to use his legs a lot more so he could use his quirk without hurting or damaging his arms.

Mental Health- Deku is very happy and determined to become the next symbol of peace but even he does get down and kinda depressed. He even gets overwhelmed with emotions sometimes that he almost acts out due to pure emotions but other then that, he's good.

Backstory: Izuku Midoriya was originally born without a quirk. He didn't learn this till he was about four, the news shattered his world since, all he wanted was to become a hero. More then anything else in the world, he wanted to be just like All Might, saving people with a smile on his face and reassuring people that Heros can keep them safe. He lived his life, still dreaming to be a hero, even without a quirk but then, the impossible seemed to happen. He was attacked by a villian but was saved by the one and only All Might! He then asked if he could even become a hero, even without a quirk, All Might at first told Deku that he didn't want to do something like that. After All Might went to leave, the villian had escaped him and attacked one of Deku's friends, Katsuki Bakugou. Without thinking, Deku rushed in to save Kacchan, All Might then took down the villian and saved Bakugou and Deku. Later, All Might answered Deku's question, tellibg him, "young man, you too can become a hero." For the next three months, Deku trained for the entrance exams for UA high school and to be able to hold in All Might's power. Soon, Deku gained All Might's power and was accepted into UA high school, he now is working towards his goal to become the number one hero!

Scenario 1: It was a normal day, or at least you thought it was. You were shopping in the shopping district, it was after school and you had to buy some groceries. You were walking around and looking for the next shop to enter and look around when the ground shook, you looked and noticed people running away from something. You felt frozen in place as you saw a villian using there quirk to make buildings collapse, you noticed that a building next to you was coming down, you then curled up and closed your eyes, waiting for death. But it never came, apparently the building landed and you happened to be in the spot where a window was open, now you were inside the collaped building. You couldn't find a way out and your quirk couldn't help, you called out for help as you tried to get out from the rubble of the building. Soon you heard a voice, "hello? Is someone in there?" You yelled back, saying that you were trapped, "ok! Hold on!" You heard the voice said in response.  Soon, sunlight poured into your prison, you looked up and saw a boy about your age above, he had a costume on, was he a hero? He reached his hand out to yours, "here! Grab my hand, I'll pull you up!" He said as he seemed slightly beat up but looked alright. You took his hand and he pulled you up with ease, he then picked you up and carried you down and off of the collapsed building. He then set you down, "are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" What do you say?

Scenario: make up your own!