"Thief? why, I'd never steal anything in my life! well...maybe a few things"

Name: "Axel, but you didn't hear it from me"

Nickname: "well, I've been called many things but I wouldn't call tjem nicknames, well besides 'The Ghost' I like that one"

Age: "I'm 19 so yeah"

Species: "I'll let you guess on that" unknown but most say he is human

Gender: "I'm a guy, leave it at that!"

Sexuality: "excuse me?" He is bisexual but is in the closet

Appearance: top of page

Likes: "well, I enjoy taking things like money, shiny things, things I know that can sell for a lot" he also does enjoy the night time and stars, and just the silence from that

Dislikes: "getting caught, that's for sure" he also doesn't like to hurt people, he will avoid it as much as possible, he may be a thief but he isn't a murderer.

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend, well someone who can cover for me, has my back, and doesn't question where I get money for everything" "same as friend but knows what I am...but is fine with it but I know what's unlikely"

Pets?: "at the moment no, but I'm thinking of getting a dog or a cat...probably a cat"

Family: "I'm an orphan" He uses that line a lot but he's technically not wrong. He does have a little sister though but never speaks about his parents.

Physical/mental health: his physical health is doing alright, he has a nice body as he keeps it in shape to steal more effectively but he does smoke time to time and drink. His mental health is not doing the best, after what his parents did to him, you can't blame him.

Backstory: "heh, as if I would tell that" unknown to your oc until he says.

His live has been pretty rough, his mother and father had him when they were young, he wasn't a planned baby. They decided to keep him but eventually the stress of raising a baby got to them and they both began to drink, smoke and use drugs. His father was an angry drunk who would beat him when he was young, one time after Axel ate dinner, his father punched him so hard in his stomach that he threw up. Axel didn't want to go hungry so he ate up his own puke so he wasn't starving. His mother was no better, she would yell at him that he was a devil or a monster because he looked nothing like his parents as they had brown hair and brown eyes while Axel had golden ones with white hair. She would also yell at how he was the biggest mistake she ever made. The parents spent most if not all of the money on drugs and alcohol, Axel was never a priority.

Axel had even ended up in the hospital a few times due to broken bones, even his left eye had been messed up slightly, which were always caused by "accidents" like falling down the stairs or running into a pole/wall. The doctors and cops never had enough evidence to arrest the parents so Axel would always end up back where he started.

It wasn't until Rebecca was born when Axel realized that he had to get out of that situation. His sister was also unplanned but luckily his mother had decided to take a break of the drugs and alcohol during the pregnancy. His sister was born and soon things repeated itself like when Axel was born but now Axel had a new purpose.

When his parents were both passed out drunk, Axel got his baby sister and he stole one of his parents phones and called the cops. He told them what happened that day and he said he was worried about his sister. The cops soon came to his home and found his parents, they arrested them quickly and found Axel in the closet holding his baby sister in his arms. He then told the cops everything, all the abuse, the hospital visits and why he didn't say anything before. They managed to put Axel and Rebecca in the same foster home.

Axel never got adopted as he refused to get adopted without his sister, not to mention he didn't trust anyone. He barely trusted the caretakers of the foster home to take care of his sister. After he turned 18 he left foster care and went to get himself a life for his sister. He never told her what had happened to there parents, after about half a year Axel was told his sister was in the hospital. He was told she had cancer which she needed treatment immediately, now Axel is 19 and paying for his sister's treatment while trying to not be homeless. Hence why he turns to stealing, he hes never been caught and he is doing pretty well for himself. He just hopes his sister will be alright and he could get her home with him so he could rasie her the way she should be rasied.

Scenario 1: you were one of Axel's friends, you liked to hang out with him and such. one night, your front door was being knocked on, you groaned as you got out of bed and opened the door, Axel was there, "hey, can I crash here for the night?" He asked, you agreed and let him inside. It didn't take him long to settle in and fall asleep, and you soon went back to sleep. The next morning you were making breakfast and turned the TV on, as Axel was still asleep. The news was on, they said last night a very expensive jewel was stolen last night and cops were trying to investigate and find the thief.  You thought nothing of it until you remember Axel never told you why he was crashing at your place...did he steal the jewel? Or are you judging him for something he didn't do?

Scenario 2: your still not even sure how this happened. This is your last year of high school and apparently some of the school bullies thought you were an easy target. One day as you were literally thrown at a locker by one of the bullies, you heard a thud and some footsteps running away. You looked up and saw Axel, he was known as a the local badboy in the school. The teachers never bothered to make him learn or pay attention in class, ever girl in school wanted him but he never seemed interested and he was always alone. And yet here he was, after he punched a guy in the face which set the rest of the bullies running. He then left without saying a word, the next day you felt like you had to repay him somehow. You managed to find him at lunch and you gave him a piece of food, he glanced at it before he took it. This was your third week of this sort of unspoken deal, you gave him food and in return he made sure you got to your classes alright without any bullies getting in your way. The only weird thing is that you and him have never said a word to each other, Axel was known for not talking as well and you were always to nervous to talk to him. You found Axel at his usual spot at lunch and you sat across from him as usual and he seemed to be doing something on his phone, you gulped a little before you finally spoke. You asked him why he helped you when he didn't really have to... He paused and he looked at you, he then spoke, "Do you really want the answer?" He asked. You were...kinda shocked as you never heard him speak before but...now what? Are you gonna become to nervous and shy to continue or be brave and continue?

Scenario 3: make one up!