"Why hello there~"

I got my inspiration from the song!

Also! In the rp he WILL ne wearing a shirt, just imagine him wearing that and a white shirt underneath his jacket!

Name: "My name is Jessie Rabbit, sweerheart"

Nickname: "most just call me Jessie, does that count?"

Age: "Oh! Isn't that a bit rude?" He's 23

Species: "I'm a human, not a rabbit as some people believed for a short while"

Gender: "isn't that obvious? Sure, I got long hair but I'm not a women just because of that" he's a guy

Sexuality: "oh my, what an embarrassing question to ask" he's bisexual but leans towards guys more then girls

Appearance: above!

Likes: "well, I enjoy singing, I love getting attention, doing my hair and my outfit I need to always look picture perfect, I also enjoy laughing and relaxing while being off stage. I also enjoy seeing people's blushing cute faces when I sing and go up to them, there all so adorable, I could just squish their cheeks!"

Dislikes: "when people look down on me or call me nasty names or things. Or when people judge me because of the clothes I wear or how how jair looks and because it's so long, "but your a guy! You should have short hair!" Says who?!"

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Hm..someone who doesn't mind my teasing or my profession, after all singing is my life and my job" "someone who can handle me and can make me laugh, I really do need a good laugh after a performance..."

Pets?: "not at the moment unfortunately"

Family: "I don't really have one, I lost all ties with them when I started singing"

Physical/mental health: "I'm quite strong and I'm very healthy and I have no metal problems"

Backstory: "um, that's a bit private so let's leave it like that for now"

Scenario 1: This was a odd situation. You had a long day of work/school and your friends decided to relax and go to a bar. So that's what you did, you and your friends were having a great time, having a few laughs, drinks all in good fun. And then everyone got quiet and then you saw...him walk out on stage and start to sing. His voice was so beautiful, you then saw him walk off the stage while holding the mic. He walked around the bar, he then walked towards you and grabbed your shirt collar gently and pulled you towards himself like he was going to kiss you, your cheeks instantly became red. But he then let go of your collar and pushed you back gently and he went back to singing. Once his song was over, he blee a kiss at the crowd, it wad in your direction. You couldn't help but feel so flustered! You then sneaked backstage and saw Jessie in his dressing room. The door was open but you knocked on the door gently, he looked at his mirror and saw you in the reflection, he smiled and turned and looked at you. "Why hello there~ I remember you, did you enjoy my show, cute red face?" He asked in a teasing tone, you.....

Scenario 2: make one up!