-He whines and his ears flattened against his head-

Name: -He growled and hissed- He knows his name and reacts to it, His name is Charles, it says so on his cage which he rarely gets out of

Nickname: -he growled more and stayed near the back of his cage- He has been called kitty, Charlie and kitten which he hates all of them

Age: -He titled his head in confusion as he looked at you- he's 21 but acts like a child a lot as in, can't talk or walk on two legs properly

Species: -He then looked at his tail and back at you confused- he's a neko

Gender: male!

Sexuality: -he was confused and he started to groom his tail a little by brushing his fur down witb his hands-  bisexual

Appearance: above!

Likes: his outfit or wearing clothes like the ones he is wearing in the photo, having time out of his cage, being petted and given affection, getting to chase things, treats, his ball that he likes to chew on, catnip (on occasion), he also keeps his secret necklace on him and around his neck at all times, it was golden heart necklace that plays a lullaby and has a picture of his parents and him as a baby, he never takes it off.

Dislikes: being out in his cage, being called a freak, being treated badly, being ignored, he also hated getting wet so good luck bathing him, he also doesn't like being alone for too long, having a muzzle on him, being restrained

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: in a friend he wants someone who can take care of him and make hin feel happy and safe. In a lover, he wants someone to help him get better and support him, also someone who has patience, and a lot of it.

Pets?: Nope!

Family: unknown!

Physical/mental health: Physically he is very healthy but mentally, he needs to have a lot of learning, especially walking on two legs and speaking or sign language

Backstory: Charles was born as a neko, his parents were also nekos. They were so happy to have a child of there own but all to soon, tragic struck, a very big strom blew through were Charles lived with his parents, his parents put him a safe place and told him that they loved him, he was only a baby, once the strom was over, there was buildings destroyed everywhere, people either dead fron being crushed to death or suffocation, as the clean up crew was coming through. Someone heard crying, they moved some rubble and found Charles crying with his necklace. You would think the person would be nice enough to take him home and take care of him, or even give him or a shelter or orphanage but no. They instead sold him on the black market, as a pet of sorts. People bought him and sold him as he pleased, because of this he grew up crawling or walking on all fours and never learning to talk. Now he's on the market again and he knows his luck will run out...

Scenario 1: you are a cop and you and your team were doung a sting operation, you knew creatures and monsters were being sold illegally and you were going to rescue them and catch as many bad guys there as possible. Once the signal was given, you rushed into the building, handcuffing and taking down bad guys. Once that was all done. You began to look through the cages to see what kind of creatures and monsters were there. You came across a clear cage, you opened it and saw what seemed to be a young man but.. he had ears and tail like a cat, he looked at your and said "Nyao..." just like a kitten. You kneeled down and looked at him, he then suddenly lunged at you and tackled you to the ground, he was on top of you, he hissed at your face as his pupils in his eyes were slits! What do you do?!

Scenario 2: You worked at an animal hospital/shelter and you loved it! It was your dream job. You were feeding the animals when one of your colleagues said a new animal was brought in and needed yout hell, it was way to violent to even touch them, you where one of the best people who worked there so you agreed. You entered the room where all the new animals came in, Charles was sitting in the corner and he hissed at you...ok now you see what everyone was saying, he then got into a lowr position and seemed ready to claw your face off...what do you do?

Scenario 3: Make one up!