"Bow down or get fed to the lions"

Name: "I'm prince Altorio! But you should have already knowm that"

Nickname: "Sometimes people just call me Prince or the lion prince"

Age: "excuse me? Why should that matter to a peasant like you?" He's 22 years old so quite young still.

Species: "I'm human even though most think differently"

Gender: "um hello? Prince, as in a male royal!" He's a male

Sexuality: "Get out." He doesn't like to talk about it since he's gay and most royals don't have those kinds of relationships or was never taught he could have a relationship like that.

Appearance: above!

Likes: "well I like my kingdom of course and being the best I can to rule it. I also enjoy spending time with my lions. Being outside or in the city, it's always nice to go for a nice stroll around the city"

Dislikes: "I don't enjoy being talked down to, as if I was some servant or commoner. I also don't like it when people mention I don't have the king title yet..."

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend hm? Someone I enjoy being around and they get along with me and my lions of course" "lover? Well someone who doesn't mind of my status and won't used it for there own gain either..."

Pets?: "I have two lions!"

"This is ghost, he's the alpha between my two lions"

"And this is Phantom, he's the brother of ghost, they're from the same mother but different dads and ghost is about a year older"

Family: He's all he has at the moment, his mother and father ate both now deceased

Physical/mental health: physically he's well built and he's healthy. Mentally he's alright but he wants someone to be there for him at times when he wants to be weak

 Mentally he's alright but he wants someone to be there for him at times when he wants to be weak

^^ the kingdom ^^

Backstory: Altorio grew up in royalty, his mother and father were king and queen of a grand kingdom they call mamlakat aldhahab w alfirdaws which translates to "kingdom of gold and paradise". They were a nice kingdom as they would rather to solve problems with compromises and talks before violence but they did have a grand army by there side if it ever came to such a point. Altorio was rasied to always be kind and helpful. He would always take his parents words to his heart but that changed one night. In the middle of the night, Altorio's parents were killed by an assassin but before they could get to Altorio they were caught and executed. Course Altorio was devastated and went into grieving but what helped is that his parents had a gift to him that was meant for his birthday but the servants gave it to him early. The gift was two lion cubs, one was white as the white sands and the other was a dark as night, Ghost was from his mother and phantom was from his father. That helped him cope and he soon grew into the prince he was today. He's responsible and kind but he doesn't let anyone in easily and if anyone fails the test with his lions, they don't ever come back. As he sees his lions as his guardians and if they don't accept them then that was the end of the story.

Scenario 1: You still couldn't wrap your head around it but somehow this happened. You had walking to your work like a normal day but something weird happened. It had suddenly started to rain and you ran to get out of the rain and when you did you tried to take a shortcut through an old allyway but by the time you came out the other end you noticed that there was no more rain but the sun. You looked up and noticed a blue sky and the bright sun, you then looked down and saw...sand? You then looked around frantically and you noticed that you were...in the middle of the desert?!

You were so confused and not to mention now your wet and also starting to get hot, you then began to walk in a straight line in a rather random direction. You walked and walked and walked, you were no longer wet and now very hot, you then couldn't take it much longer and you fell down and blacked out.

When you finally came to, you felt cool and had something damp on your head. You slowly opened your eyes and you looked around, you seemed to be in a very fancy and luxurious room and with a damp rag on your head. Not to mention with some food and water by your bedside, you seemed very confused but you couldn't help but find the water and food looking very appealing but should you explore first?

What do you do?

Scenario 2: you were a smaller but nearby kingdom and you were taking a visit to the nearby kingdom. You had hearf stories of the place from your parents and other people and you were excited to see this place and meet the prince. You soon arrived and made your way to the palace to meet the prince since you were staying in his palace and kingdom after all. You entered the palace and was taken to the throne room, as you entered. You saw the prince, he was sitting on his throne and he stared as you entered, his two lions were laying nearby him, each one on both side. The white to his left and the dark one to his right, he seemed to be eyeing you as if your prey to him.

What do you do?

Scenario 3: make one up!