"H-Hi...please don't be scared!"

Name: "My name is Lilly

Name: "My name is Lilly...like the flower"

Nickname: "well, some call me lu or lulu, don't know why but it's nice"

Age: "I'm 21, I know I seem young for my age bur trust me in that"

Species: "well, I'm known as a giant since I'm so tall and big compared to humans"

Gender: "I'm a female"

Sexuality: "w-what?!" She is bisexual but in order to have a relationship with her you must have a very good bond and friendships first

Appearance: "Am I to tall?" above

Likes: she does like reading and helping people, she does like humans and tinys even if theh are scared of her, she also does enjoy children, especially human children as she finds them adorable and just overall great to be around and help

Dislikes: she dislikes when people ackl her a monster or freal just because she is so big or make fun of her because of her species

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend? Well...someone who isn't scared of me, that is for sure...and someone who is comfortable about me being who I am and they support me" "o-ou ,um.. someone who is caring and funny...and someone who doesn't mind if there girlfriend is much bigger than them..."

Pets?: "I wish.." nope!

Family: Mother (Scarlett Rich), Father (Bruce Rich)

Physical/mental health: she is fine

Backstory: "oh...um, maybe a different time..." she's shy about telling it so until your very good friends then she will talk!

Scenario 1: You were human and you had agreed to signed up for this government thing were you house monsters. You would get a free house to accommodate to which monster you would be housing, today was the day to see your new house and roommate. As you pulled up to your house you immediately noticed HOW HUGE IT WAS! You could never have imagined that a house like this would exist. You began to move your things in and you noticed the only door closed in the whole house was a bedroom door. You went up to it and knocked on it, thinking it must be your roommate's room, the door slowly opened and Lilly was looking down at you, "y-yes?" She asked timidly, you.....

Scenario: make one up!