A MYSTERIOUS DREAM

Dark clouds are all around in sky.Sounds of thundering can be heared clearly.Destruction is all around .someone is running from this darkness . Fear gripping his heart as he struggles to get rid off   from the shadow looming over him .He is out of breath,sweat drops are visible on his forehead and his dark chocolate brown eyes darken from fear but he kept running.  Suddenly floor below his feet disappear and he finds himself falling from a cliff. His heart skip a beat and his mouth went dry from fear. Suddenly a hand catch him.He saw a beam of light and silhouette of a girl who catches  his hand .but he can't show his face.He can her smiling slightly .

"main tumhe kabhi girne nahi dungi" She speaks .Her sweet nectar like voice dripping into his ears, creating a sense of safety in him.

He looks at her surprised as she effortlessly pull his weight 

"I am here for you , Hamesha ".She speaks and His choclate brown eyes travels  towards their joint hand .

"hamesha" Word slipped off from his mouth. He looks up at the girl's face and found himself blinded by unbearable intensity of bright light. He closes his eyes on reflex and again tried open it but found that unable to do so.

Putting his whole effort he open his eyes.

He has to blink several times to adjust his eyes to look at the wide celling in front of him .He sits on his bed and looks around in his room  wondering making sure that he is not in running in the dark .He closes his eyes taking deep  sharp breath to calm his thundering heart.

This dream is not new for him.This is the nightmare which haunted him every night after that day making his nights horrible.

Every night he has to fight with himself to convince himself to sleep.Noone will believe that the great BALVEERis afraid of sleep.It is not appropriate to call it sleep,it is just a slumber which starts with horrible nightmare and ends with ending of this nightmare.

But today it was different , ending of his dream was different.That girl , that girl was different .This is first time he saw that girl and presence of that girl is somehow soothing . Today He is not feeling that sharp pain in his heart . Despite the pain he is feeling extream calmness.

"What was that?wo ladki kaun thi ?jo sapna main itne salo se dekhta aa raha hu...... aaj ye ladki ....aur iss sapne ka kya matlab?" He mused while sitting on the bed

"partner ,kaha koye huye ho?"Vivan voice breaks cut his musing.He turns around to look at his little partner .

"kuch bhi nahi vivan "Said Dev coming out of the bed.

"Kya baat hai partner aaj mere saath uthe .Ab tak to aap ready rehte ho"asked  Vivan wondering as His partner his an early riser and no matter how early he woke ,he found in busy in his work .

"Ha, jaagne me der ho gayi"Said Dev arranging his bed while his thoughts  goes toward,Timnasa,the queen of Dark realm(Kaal lok).

"Partner main soch raha tha  timmy aunty ko hamesha ke liye hit wicket out karne ka super plan banate h. so aaj main school nahi jata."Said Vivan sitting on the bed , placing his leg on another.

"Very smart vivan par tum school jaoge aur mai veer lok ."Said Dev as he is aware from his all tricks . He smiles inwardly at thr contrast character of Vivan from him .He loved to go school while Vivan really hates going school.

"but patner..."Vivan stands up  trying  to protest.

,"no if ,no but ". Said Dev ending every possibilities of argument.

"maine if bola hi nhi"Said Vivan in low voice .His partner will never allow him to bunk school without any reason. He looks at him grumpily before stomping out from his room.

Balveer chuckles slightly at his antics. Vivan's presence in his life is much need stress boaster .

He looks at the clock with a deep sigh.It's time to start his stressful Day which is not new for him.

*****************************************

In veer lok .

Balveer lands on the ground of his home Veer lok and looks around inhaling fresh air , admiring Comely sceneries which he badly  missed all this Time.His solace is disturbed by gyration .He turns around and find a white Lion descending from golden stairs.

"Khush raho Balveer"Said lion standing in front of him.

"Khush raho shaurya"Said Balveer.

"Kya baat hai Balveer kuch pareshan lag rahe ho"asked Shaurya looking at worried face of Balveer.

"Ha,Shaurya ,Ek sapne ki wajah se  "Said Balveer and  told shaurya about his dream Succinctly.

Shaurya -"Balveer tumhara koi bhi sapna sadharan nhi ho sakta.Ye sapna tumhare jivan se juda h tumhare bhavishaya se juda h .bhavishaya ko vartaman me janana sahi nhi h.niyati ne tumhare liye jo likha uska tumhe intezar karna padega."

Balveer-"Sahi kaha saurya. mere niyati me kya likha h ye to mujhe pata nhi lekin timnasa ke niyati me uss chupi sakti ke hatho maut likhi h.aur timnasa apni niyati badalne ki kosis jarur karegi.aur usse rokne ki ek yojna hai mere pass jisme mujhe aapki madat chahiye."

Balveer narrates whole plan to shaurya.

Shaurya -"par balveer ye bahut mushkil hoga .Timnasa ke ankhon me dhul jhokna aasan nhi hoga."

Balveer -"janta hu saurya par hume ye karna hoga."

what is plan of balveer?
who is mystery girl?
Why balveer show same dream from many years?
much more interesting twists are going to come.

Precap-debanya meet