24 HOURs

As Ananya has said , her college dean  agreed to convert college into quarantine centre but he showed his inability to provide volunteers .

Within few seconds Vivan converts whole building into a quarantine wards with thousands of bed surrounded by transparent glass cubical glass , lined up in a regular fairies. After arranging every necessary items in the college ,Vivan and fairies left  in search of infected people, leaving Dev and Ananya in the college to look after the patients that they would bring .

Meanwhile Masti Pari arrives with a magical lotion ,made from special herbs of veer lok ,given by Shaurya which can hinder the regeneration of Virus in the body and would lessen its symptoms for sometime .

"Are Isme to koi problem wali baat hi nhi hai. Ek baar jab asar khatam hoga to hum phir balm laga denge. Aur Jab ye khatam ho jayega to naya stock ye madam la dengi . Kyu?" Dev speaks carelessly when Masti Pari told him about it .

"Nhi Dev .Ye lep ek simit matra me hi hai aur isse banane me saat mahino ka samay lagtaa hai .Agar ye khatam ho gya to dusra banane me bahut waqt lagega." Masti Pari informed them . In her worry  ,she has forgotten about this crucial point but Dev' s careless assumption remind her ..Only  if he can remember who he is ,then there would be no need for anyone to tell him about anything.

"Iska matlab hume isse intelligently use karna padegaa" Ananya speaks and Masti pari nodded. "Suna tumne Dabbu .Please isse waste mat karna aur jitna jarurat ho utna hi use karna ." She instructed turning towards him and he just nodded with straight face.

"Dhyan rahe kisi ke sampark me mat aana .Isme lagane ke liye ye yantra bhi hai" Speaks Masti Pari showing cylindrical roll on machine.

In few minutes patients starts arriving .There are all type of patients from old to young. Some of them are in critical condition while others are not so much serious. Almost whole BN was admitted in the ward .Dev and Ananya starts applying lotion to the patients preferring the critical one . However they can't left rest waiting for them to be normal.

Elders were not much difficult nut children , specially those whose condition are not critical but are suffering from fever and can understand their parents absence were almost impossible to handle. They keep on crying calling their parents, making their throat sore

"Nhi rote baccha .Mumma aa jayegi." Ananya tried to console the babies who were crying continuously.

"Kya kare Dabbu kuch samajh nhi aa raha hai"  She speaks with a defeated voice.

"Bimari me bachhe to sabse pehle Maa Papa ko hi dhundhte hai  .Bina Maa baap ke  bachche handle karna mushkil to hoga hi " He speaks looking at the crying face of babies ." Ye balm laga lenge to inhe aaram bhi milegi aur nind bhi aa jayegi" He speaks and walks towards a bady .
He looks at the crying baby and extend his hand to pick it up.

"Kya kar rahe ho Dabbu.Tum Inhe god me uthaoge to tumhe bhi infection hoga ".Ananya speaks holding his hand.

"Mujhe koi infection nhi hoga ." He speaks picking up the child in his lap." Infection ke dar se in bachho ko chhor to nhi sakta na " He talks to Ananya ,but speaks looking at the child.

" Chor sakte hai aapko Bolo. Chor sakte hai" He said in childish voice slowly rocking the child in his lap . Ananya smiles looking at him as he makes faces trying to console the child. As the child stops crying, Ananya tries to bring roll on near him , but it would again starts crying . Dev would again try to distract the child .There are no ways that these children would allow the  roll on to come near them.

So When Dev was busy in distracting the child,she take out the balm and dip her fingers into it .She leans towards the child touching his forehead in lovingly while trying to distract him. In a minute the lotion starts showing its effects and child become calm worhjon three minutes he drift into deep sleep. They repeated the same pattern with rest kids .