TIMNASA ESCAPE

Ananya looks at red and blue rays striking with each other and Vanishing in the air .Vivan is outnumbered by Timnasa and her supporters and it is obvious that he can't stand against them for much time. She turns towards Dev with worried eyes.

She saw him checking the things inside the .She noticed subtle change of his face after looking at whatever the thing is inside that bag as if he knows something.. She saw him  taking something from the box and keeping it in his pocket

However she didn't notice that Timnasa is going to attack on Vivan when he is closing his eyes to contact fairies so that he can call  them for help but she noticed when  suddenly in some alarming mode Dev looks up and doesn't even waste a second before jumping above the box. Her eyes follows him with quizzical look when he runs towards Vivan and suddenly push him aside .

Before she can understand anything a beam of red light strikes on his back and he falls on the ground , his eyes closed.

"Dabbuu" Ananya shouted  ,her voice mingles with Vivan shouting as both of them run towards him.At same time fairies arrived there.

"Ba.. Dev. " Exclaimed Vayu pari noticing the unconscious Balveer .

"vivan kya hua Dev ko?" asked Pani Pari turning towards Vivan in worry while rest of fairies mirror her expression.

"ye kaun hai?" asked Ananya who is till now sitting beside Dev .

"Ye fairies hai didi" Vivan replied

"Real ki fairies" She asked and Vivan nodded before turning towards Fairies. He
narrated everything to fairies.

Vayu pari-"per Timnasa kaha hai vivan?

They look around but Timnasa is no where.

In vivan's room

Dev is lying unconscious on bed.Vivan , Ananya and fairies are there .

"Dabbu ko hosh kyu nhi aa raha hai?" She asked , looking at fairies with worry filled eyes.

Masti pari-"tum chinta mat karo Ananya humne Dev ko jivan jyot de di hai wo jald hi hosh me aa jayega.

"Timnasa Earth per summer vacation ke liye to nhi hi ayi hogi.Aap sab apni shaktiyon se pata lagaiye ki iss waqt Timnasa kaha hai. Vayu Pari , Pani Pari aap dono hawa aur Pani ko control kar Sakti hai aur Earth per koi bhi jagah bina hawa ya Pani ke nhi ho sakti. Pta kijiye aaisi kaun si jagah hai jaha ke Pani aur hawa me Timnasa ki negative energy hai. Aur aap log stark rahiye .Timnasa kabhi na  kabhi apne powers ka use jarur karegi. Hum uss mauke ko kho nhi sakte"  Vivan instructed to all of them ." Kya hua'  He asked when he noticed the emotional eyes of fairies.

"tum abhi bilkul Balveer ki tarah bole vivan" Speaks Masti Pari. Vivan eyes darted towards Dev who is lying  unconscious ..This is first time when his patner is not with him to fight with evils,when his guru is not with him to guide him and to show the right path and also to scold him.He chuckles sadly.

"what happen vivan?" Ananya asked noticing the sudden sadness of his eyes.

Vivan-"Kuch bhi nahi didi"

"Tum chinta mat karo . " Jwala pari speaks  said  and turns to look at Ananya .

"Don't worry. Inhe sab pta rehne me koi problem nhi hai" Vivan speaks understanding the signal of Jwala Pari .Afterall it is their usual process to erase memory of the person who came to know about their secret. "Maine Shaurya se baat kar li hai" Vivan assured them.

" hum chalte hai". Said Dhwani Pari.

"Itna to mai jaan gayi hu vivan ki wo log supervillains the per can you explain me in detail. " asked Ananya after departure of fairies.

"Kise kya explain karna hai"asked Karuna who just entered ,"aur  ye Dev ko kya hua hai? Iss waqt kyu soya hai?

Before anyone can say anything Dev stirred . He opens his eyes streching his muscles and looks at them.
.
Dev"Kaun so raha hai karuna ji?"

Karuna"Tum aur kaun?"

"Mai so nhi raha tha wo evil aunty ne mujh per attack kiya to sayad mai behosh tha" Dev informed.

"Kya!!tum per humla kiya tha.kisne?Karuna exclaimed in shock.

Ananya and Vivan, who are standing behind Karuna exchanged nervous look.

"Kissi ne nhi mummy.Koi bhaiya per attack kyu karega?"said Vivan smiling nervously when Karuna turn her head to look at him

"Ha.  unhone mujh per nhi Vivan per attack kiya tha" Dev clarified.

"Kya!!vivan per" Karuna again turns around to look at Vivan with wide eyes.

"Koi vivan per attack kyu karega Dabbu?ask Ananya gritting her teeth as she glare at Dev. Karuna turns her head to look at Dev.

"Kyunki uske pass superpowers hai na Balveer ki tarah tumne hi to bataya tha" Dev speaks depicting his world class innocence . Ananya feels like throwing something on his head to put some sense into his useless brain .Vivan is actually going to bang his head in wall but Ananya saves him by holding his hand .

"Aaj to gaya. Mummy aaj pakodo ki jagah mujhe fry kar degi." He thinks helplessly .

"wo aunty maine dabbu ko balveer ke bare me bataya tha to sayad dabbu ne koi dream dekha hai" Ananya speaks glaring at Dev but paster a forced smile on her face as she speaks.

".per maine sapna nhi....." Dev tries to speak.

"tum thori der chup nhi reh sakte." Ananya shouted at Dev ." Don't you dare to speak a word" All become stunned for a moment while Dev immediately put his finger on his lips liks a obedient child.

Ananya looks at him approval and then turns towards Karuna with Smile on her face.

"Aunty apko koi kam tha"  asked Ananya.

Karuna-"ha!..ha tum market se sabji lane wali thi na"

"wo aunty..wo..sabji...". Ananya fumbled not able to understand what to speak.

"sabji didi ke room me hai mummy.". Vivan said

"mere room me hai?"  asked Ananya in surprise.

Vivan(pressuring each word)-"ha apke room me hai."

",ha mere room me hi hai" Ananya agrees to him.

"thik hai " Karuna said and left from there.

"Bhaiya mummy ko ye baat nhi batani thi.ye secret hai." Vivan speaks realising the breath that he was holding for last few seconds.

Ananya"per vivan mujhe to batao in villains ke baare me"

Vivan explains about Timnasa and kaal lok to Ananya and of course to Balveer.

Ananya-"to ab tum kya karoge vivan?'

Vivan is going to say something but saw Dev is  playing catch-catch with  something.

"ye kya hai bhaiya?" asked Vivan

How is the chapter?
Kya hoga dev ke hatho me?
Aur kaisa laga dev ki masumiyat?

.