Dance party 3

Ray and Ananya went on stage while Dev sit in the audience.
Ray being habituated to show off put mike in his shirt.
While Ananya cannot understand what is the need of it
Ray-"Hi everyone Are you ready to watch the most sizzling,most wonderful and the hottest dance performance. Performance jo apne kabhi nhi dekha hoga"
Audience-' yaaaa"
Songs play

Ananya is not expecting this song .She thought to dance on a sweet melodious song but looking at the situation she tries to dance.But steps of Ray and Ananya always mismatched causing embarrassing situation for both of them.

Everyone start laughing on them .
Someone 1-"are bilkul sahi kaha tha isne aisa dance kabhi nhi dekha hoga.

Someone 2-"are per dance performance kyu bola .Circus bolna chahiye tha "

Vivan,Dev , Devaki and rest other don't like their comment And on the stage Ray's anger reached its height.
He angrily hold Ananya's arm tightly.
Ray(in high pitch)-"Jab tumhe dance karne ata hi nhi tha to dance competition me part hi kyu liya .Tum jaise off beat dancer ke karan mujhe yaha sab ke samne embarrasse hona para"
Vivan,Devaki and rest are becoming angry on Ray. While Balveer is sitting making tight fist to control his anger as he want Ananya to give suitable reply to Ray.
But Ananya is shocked enough to reply him .She never thought that nakabposh is behaving like that with her .Her eyes filled with tear.

Ray-"ab rone ka natak start mat karo .MUJHE TUMHARE SAATH KI KOI JARURAT NAHI HAI. I am not a loser. So I will perform solo. Tum jakar  kisi kone me aasu bahao not here.

Ananya looks at the floor as she is not able to look at anyone. Words can hurt more than the weapons.For her he is nakabposh who once easily melts from her tears .She remembers nakabposh wiping her tears and words of Ray .
She turn around to leave but stopped looking at Dev who is coming on stage.From one hand he takes mike and from another he hold Ananya's wrist and take him in front of Ray .

Dev(on Mike)-"Tum aisa kaise keh sakte ho Ray ki Ananya offbeat dancer hai aur ho sakta hai Off beat dancer tum ho aur performance tumhari wajah se spoil jo raha ho"

Ray-"I am the best in everything .To iska to sawal hi paida nhi hota"

Dev(laughing sarcastically)-"thik hai to dekh lete hai .Gana tum select karo uss per dance hum karenge. Tumhe jo dikhana tha tumne dikha diya .AB HUMARI CHEMISTRY DEKHO.

Ray-"great then .Let's see"
They look at each other with full Tashan and Ray move from there.

Ananya-"Dabbu please .mujhe koi dance nhi karna.
Dev-"Are Anu per...
Ananya-"pehle hi bahut insult ho chuki   ab aur nhi"
Saying this she start descending stairs.
Dev-"Anu ek chance to do.
He extends his hand .
Dev-" Apne dabbu me believe to karo Anu.
The way he say this looking directly in her eyes and asking to believe him ,how can she  deny ? She holds his hand no matter how much upset she is and Ray played the song.