REASON

Ananya"tumhe kya lagta hai mai maut se buri ye zindagi maut ke dar se ji rahi hu.Timnasa ki di hui sabse dardnak maut bhi iss zindagi se jyada asan hai .

"to phir kya reason hai Ananya?kyu tum ye sab seh rahi ho." He asked.

"Mai  bas pari ma ko Timnasa ke spell se free karwana chahti hu" Ananya speaks in low voice. Her eyes filled with tears as she speaks.

"Pari maa?" Nakabposh looks at her confused.

"Ha,KAAL PARI" Ananya said .

"KAAL PARI!!"He reiterated in a great shock. Why Ananya is going through this hell because of his mother?

(kaha tha serial based hai that doesn't  ki sab kuch copy kar dungi

"Kaal pari koi evil nahi hai .In fact wo bahut hi caring aur sweet lady thi.Per Timnasa ke spell ke wajah se..."She cannot complete the sentence as her throat chok due to tears.

Thousands of question arise in Balveer's mind in fraction of second.How does Ananya knows maa? She is talking about the time when her mother is not under the spell of Timnasa .When did she met her ? And why he didn't know about it? Why does his mother would meet with a normal girl ?

Why is she calling her pari maa? His heart skips a beat imagining the answer.

"tum kaal pari ko kaise janti ho?" He voiced out his thought.

"wo mai tumhe nhi bata sakti".She replied in a straight forward matter .The way she spoke is clear indication that there is no chance to get answer of this question

"Tum unhe pari ma kyu bula rahi ho" He decided to ask the most dangerous questions. His heart starts beating so fast that he can hear it in his years. His every cell is praying to the almighty to save him from hearing the answer that he was dreading to hear.

Oh God! He has just realised that he is  attracted to  the girl who calls his mother as Maa.

" Jab wo mujhse mili thi na to mujhe wo bilkul fairy jaise lagi and then I used to thought that mai unke bete se Shaadi kar lungi to wo hamesha mere sath rahegi aur tab mai unhe maa keh kar bulaungi.So I start calling her pari maa" She replied , smiling at her own foolishness oblivious that how her simple words has saved poor Balveer from a heart attack.

He sighed in relief , closing his eyes to catch his breath. Once his fear subsided and heartbeat gets to normal, the actual meaning of Ananya's words seeps into his thoughts ,again increasing his poor heartbeat.

He looks towards the Ananya who was lost in her own world unaware from her effect on him .Her  eyes are  wet remembering the time she spent with her.

"mujhe unhe wapas pehle jaisa dekhna hai" She speaks with cracking voice, making Balveer heart heavier

"mujhe bhi" He murmurs to himself . His own mind starts reminiscing the sweet old time when he was with mother.He tries his best to stop his tears.There was silence for a few minute in which both of them were reminiscing the best memories of theirs with Baal pari.

"Ananya" He breaks the silence , gulping the lump that he feels in his throat ." Kaal Pari pe jo spell hai wo itni aasani se nahi tut sakta.Aur iss waqt us spell ko torne ka koi tarika nhi hai" He breaks the unfortunate news to Ananya . Isn't he tried enough to look for any remedy to get his mother back? Each time he has got nothing but failure still he has not given up . He can never because he is her son and his whole world surrounds around his mother .But he can't let Ananya to run behind something which is impossible to get.

Ananya"Tarika hai

Balveer looked at her with surprise.

Ananya"ha nakabposh! Pari maa ko free karwane ka ek tarika ha

Nakabposh-"kaisa tarika?"

Ananya-".............................

.(sabr readers sabr )

Nakabposh"aur tumhe lagta hai ye possible hai"

Ananya"Of course yes"

Nakabposh""Timnasa apne shadow per bhi believe nhi karti hai Ananya .To wo tum per itna believe kaise karegi"

Ananya"Wo mujh per nhi balki apne magic pe beleive karti hai nakabposh"

Nakabposh""Matlab"

She looked at him with a smile.

"Ok mai tumhe starting se batati hu but kuch portion mera secret hai to usse cut kar dungi aur tum puchoge bhi nahi ok?
He nodded in yes

So how was the chapter?
Precap"Ananya's past part 1