A KIDNAPPING

The Journey of Dev and Ananya has started. The auto of running on the road with full speed . Dev glance at Ananya. She is looking outside the auto. Wind is striking her face and ruffling through her hair due to which her Black curls are slightly scattered, some of them are caressing his face . Something is different in her face due to which he can't divert his eyes from it whenever he looks at her. It's not like he has not seen any beautiful women,he has lived with fairies whose beauty is still mentioned in folk story.  There are thousands of beautiful women on this Earth too but there is something different in her face that catches his eyes.

"waise kaun se class me ho tum? .aur tumhara stream kya hai?" Dev asked not able to bear silence.

"tumse matlab"  She speaks without bothering to look at him.

"are pure raste chup rahne rasta boring ho jayega" Dev said and she turns her face towards him with a sweet smile on her face .Dev too smile at him

"tum ho to already boring ho chuka hai" She speaks and role her eyes before looking outside. Dev too rolled his eyes at her arrogance.

"Akdu" He muttered under his breath.

"bhaiya ye wrong route hai" Ananya speaks and Dev straighten up in alarmed manner. He looks around. It was indeed a wrong route.

"ye tumhari manjil ka nahi,meri manjil ka rasta hai"saying this driver stop the auto and turn around. Dev eyes widen looking at the man in front of him.

Flashback starts

Timnasa-" wo ladki balveer ki kuch jyada hi khas(special) lagti hai.un dono ko ek sath agwa(kidnap) kar lo , Bhaynar.phir dekhte hai balveer uss ladki ko bachata hai ya nhi.

Flashback end

Dev looks at Bhaymar ,Kalpari and Timnasa along with their kal lok army. (agar balveer ne sach me humla kar diya to?security to tight rakhna padega na)

He averts his eyes towards Ananya who is tied beside him her hand is tied with his which is again tied in the carving of the bench ,on which they are sitting. Their another hand is tied with arms of the benches which are on their sides .Their legs are tied in same manner , one with eachother and another with the bench.

"tum hume yaha kyu laye ho?" Ananya snarled trying to free herself from the fetter

"tumhe miss pune reject ki trophy dene." Dev thinks sarcastically while pondering over the way to evade from this problem .Timnasa must have planned to kidnap him to whether he is really powerless or not .Poor Ananya has been dragged into this without any reason.  He is now feeling guilty on arguing with Ananya to share auto.

"tumhe balveer se milwane." Bhaymar speaks looking at Dev. " suna hai tum balveer ki bahut badi prasansak(fan) ho  " He said turning towards Ananya "to bulao apne balveer ko.kunki agar ab tumhe yaha se koi bacha sakta hai to wo sirf Balveer
" He said and Balveer looks at him screwing his brows.

"Apne Balveer. Ye kab hua?" Dev thinks.

"REALLY!" Ananya exclaimed in happiness . Dev looks at him with wide eyes ."

"wo nhi ayega mujhe to vivan hi bacha lega" .She speaks in lot of disappointment. Dev can't understand whether he should be surprised at her sadness or should enjoy the way she roasted Timnasa and her plan.

"nhi aaj tumhe balveer ke siva koi aur nahi bacha sakta." Timnasa speaks calmly with a smile .".Aur agar tees minute me balveer yaha nhi aya to tum ektiswa  minute nhi dekh paogi chahe duniya ki sari takat tumhe yaha bachane aa jaye "

Balveer looks at her doubtely at her confidence .She is surely not bluffing

"pakka na?" Ananya exclamation breaks Dev musing . He looks at her .Her face is glowing with a bright smile from the prospective to meet Balveer .Dev is like 'are you serious '

"excuse me dekhiye aap..aap loge ke pyari b..a..te  sun kar mu..jhe wo.. nature..ka call aa gaya hai to kya..kya aap mujhe 30..se..sec ke liye..khol denge? please." Dev requested in broken sentence , looking at Timnasa with fearful eyes.

jyada hosiyari karne ki koshish mat karo" Timanasa speaks

"hosiyari ka aur iska koi lena dena nhi hai ."  Dev speaks restlessly , shifting as much as he could in refrained conditon.

"Please bas 30 sec ke liye warna call yahi recieve ho jayega please please."He requested urgently.

"ewww.no way.".Ananya speaks ,scared from the mere thought. "Dabbu, Don't you dare to something like this. Mai tumhare bagal me hu "

"Are mere control me thodi na hai" Dev reasoned.

"Tumhe bhi abhi out of control hona tha" Ananya grunted in panick , trying to run from there but can't.

"Problem hai dar se lag jati hai.aur ab wait nhi kar sakta" Dev speaks , shaking at his seat.

"no no no don't do this" Ananya said in emergency and turns towards Timnasa" Please isse chod dijiye.chahe to apne kisi chamche ko iske pichhe bhej dijiye please please please." She requested.

Timnasa(after thinking)-"thik hai. Bhaymar le jao isse aur ek pal ke liye bhi iss per se nazar mat hatana.

Dev-"thank you.

In vivan's school.

Vivan got message from Shaurya that Balveer and Ananya are in Timnasa's grip.Vivan replaced himself with dooba dooba .

At kidnaping place

Bhaymar took Balveer with himself behind bushes and stands beside him, looking at him without blinking. Balveer smiles nervously at him , looking at him awkward

"chidimar ji" Speaks Dev with nervous smile

"Bhaymar" Bhaymar snarled

"ha wahi" Dev speaks" .thoda personal kam
hai .please turn karege."He speaks awkwardly  but Bhaymar is still looking at him.

Balveer-"oh!sorry .aap apni malkin ka order kaise tal sakte hai." No sooner the words come out from his mouth than Bhaymar holds his collar, pulling him to his sight such that only his toe can touch the ground.

"wo meri malkin nhi hai samjhe." He growled. Dev gulped looking scared

"aap..aap unke sa.. sari bat man rahe hai..to.." He tried to explain. Bhaymar left his collar and turn around.

Bhaymar(in mind)-"Timnasa bewajah hi chinta kar rahi hai .ab se ye ek darpok insan ke siva kuchh bhi nahi "

After 30 secs Bhaymar take Balveer to that place and tie him with magic.

Timnasa-"koi chalaki karne ki kosis to nhi ki isne?"

Bhaymar-"nhi Timnasa."

(Chalaki to ho chuki hai per tumhe pata nhi chala)

So how was the chapter?
Can you guys guess kya chalaki ki hai balveer ne?