AN ACCIDENT

People of Bharat nagar are following their daily routine , Dev and Vivan are in their own room .Suddenly they heard someone 's yelling for help.They ran toward society campus and saw that Ananya is  lock in a car and that car is surrounded by fire(aag car me nhi car ke aas pass h imagine the scene  aur car center me hai.).

Padmini ji"Are koi pani daalo"

Cheda ji"Pani to pure bharat nagar me nhi  h"
Mishra ji"Per aisa kaise hi sakta h?"

Vivan(in mind)"main ab didi ko kaise bachaun yaha to bharat nagar ke saare log h"
At the same time, Dev runs toward the Car with Vivan .His legs stumble and he holds a big curtain for support due to which a big curtain falls on Vivan(just like in Rinku's accident) .Vivan looks at the curtain above him stunned and then at Dev who is looking at the car in shock .He looks at the car which is surrounded by Ananya. So, he snaps his finger and disappears from there to Save Ananya.

On other hand Ananya is suffocating due to smoke and can't able to open her eyes .She can hear Clamour outside the car.She tries to open her eyes after blinking several time as her eyes are burning due to Smoke.She looks outside from the glass of window at the blur image of people and flame of the fire. Suddenly with a flash of light someone appears in front of her and produces some glinting beam from his hand and  the fire extinghusged .After that he disappears  from there in fraction of second. Before she can understand anything she feels like everything is becoming blur and suddenly darkness engulfed her.

After some time in Ananya's room

Whole BN is there Dev is sitting on bed holding Ananya's hand and continuously rubbing it.He don't know why he was scared to the hell looking her in the danger .He was trying to contact fire brigade when suddenly fire extinguished , don't know how but he have no time to think about it .

He rushed to his Ananya .As soon as he opens the car door she falls and he supported her with the help of his hand and chest .Maybe she was leaning on the door trying to come out.He softly patted on her cheek calling her name but she didn't respond.He picked her up in his arms.His one  hand is below her neck and another one is below her knees.As he proceeded towards her room rest Bharat nagar members , who was surrounding them and are giving their advices, follow him. He made  her lie on the bed arranging pillows carefully .She is too fragile .

He feels movement of her hand ( which is in his hand) and looks at her face.Her eyelid  is moving   and soon she opens her eyes slowly and looks at the surrounding trying to recall everything.She tries to sit up.Dev along with karuna ,helps her to sit.

"Tum thik to ho na.ANU.tum car me kaise pahuchi?aur wo aag wo aag kaise laagi"He asked worriedly.
"O hello" She speaks in a low voice
Dev"Hello"

"Dabbu express ,tum kisi station pe stop hoge ya tumhara break kharab hai"She speaks

Karuna-"Ananya  wo aag kaise bujhi ?

Chintu -"kya Balveer in bujhaya?
"Haa"She speaks with excitement  but then slowly added " shayad naa"
Everyone-"ha ya na"

Ananya"Shayad haa shayad naa. matlab koi mujhe bachane to aaya tha per pata nhi wo balveer tha ya nhi."

"apne uska chera dekha?"asked Vivan who is holding his breath

" Haa" She said and Vivan heart skip a bit.

"ya shayad naa" She addded slowly.

Everyone-"haa ya na

Ananya"Shayad ha shayad na .kyunki smoke bahut tha to main uska chehra dekh nhi payi"

"bach gaye"whispers Vivan taking deep breath.

Karuna"Ananya aise tumhe bachane Balveer ke siva kaun aayega"

Vivan(in mind)-"vivan aayega aur kaun aayega"

Cheda ji"Wo balveer hi hoga"

Ananya-"agar wo balveer tha to aisa lag raha tha ki kisi ne balveer ko saste detergent se dho diya ho aur wo shrink ho kar itna sa ho gaya"she shows size of Balveer with the help of thumb and forefinger.🤏

"Are itna bhi chota nhi tha wo didi."Vivan protested strongly. Everyone looks at Vivan.

"Woo....mera...matlab ..tha.. ki ..koi itna ....chota kaise ho sakta hai" 
Vivan said with   fake smile

Ananya-"Mera mtlab tha ki balveer almost mere age ka hoga aur wo jo tha uski height bahut choti thi comparing to the age"

Dev-"wo sab to thik hai per pure BN ki pani kaise khatam ho gayi thi?

"wo maine main pipe block kar diya tha "She speaks looking at him so innocently that for a second innocence itself look cunning in front of her.

Everyone-"kyyuunn?"

"Kyunki aap log mujhe bacha na pao " She replied as if it is the most simple thing of the world.

Everyone-"Per kyuunn?

"Kyunki Balveer mujhe bachaye".She answered

Dev-"tumne kab block kiya tum to car me khud lock thi"

Ananya-"Obviously lock hone se pehle"

Vivan-"apko pata tha aag lagne wali hai

"haan" She replied nodding her head.

Everyone-"per kaisssee"

"jab maine lagayi thi to pata to hoga na" She speaks as if it is as normal as the fact that sun rises in the east.

Everyone-"kyyaaa?

Ananya-"ha"
Everyone -"per kyun "

"balveer se milne ke liye" She answered

"tumne balveer se milne ke liye itna bada risk liya "  Dev speaks unbelievably

"tumhe kya lagta hai aisi bewakoofi kar ke tum balveer ki sabse badi fan ban jaogi." He said angrily .".Jo dusro ko bachane ke liye apni jaan ki parwah nhi karta usse milne ke liye koi apne jaan ki baazi laga de ye jaan kar uspe kya bitegi, kitna dukh hoga usse, socha h kabhi?

"Aur khud ko Balveer ki fan kehti ho.".He speaks with disappointment in his voice. He stands up  left from there angrily leaving  shocked Ananya who is not expecting such type of reaction from him.

So how was the story?

Can you guys suggest a nice name of a cute puppy?Because in next story it is entering.so I want a cute name except DEVI PRASAD.

Precap-"puppy entry .

Ek pura chapter puppy pe thori na likhungi.Time lagta h likhne  me .Next chapter me kuchh majedaar hone waala h so wait for it.

Do vote and comment if you like