one step ahead

Sitting on the bed, swinging his legs idly, Vivan is constantly looking at Dev noticing his movements as he is putting his books in his bag according to the routine

"Kya hua vivan?aise kyu dekh rahe ho?" said Dev after zipping Vivan's bag

"Exactly kya hua hai?aap subah se aise smile kyu kar rahe ho"He said standing up . Despite the smile of his partner's face, another weird thing is that he is packing his bag .

"Wo maine kal raat ek khoobsurat sapna dekha"Dev  replied without meeting his eyes as face of Ananya come in front of his eyes .

Vivan"Kya dekha?"

Dev"Wo..wo maine.dekha..ki..ki..ha ki meri memory wapas aa gayi hai"

"Really"vivan become excited hearing this.

"Sapne me dekha vivan" Dev speaks , feeling guilty to break his heart.

"Kash apka sapna jaldi sach ho jaye."saying this he take his bag and leave for school.

Dev put his hand in pocket and take out a blue colour flower.

Dev(in mind)"bas kuch din aur chote.

Flashback

There was dark all around .Balveer is standing in front of a old,simple yet beautiful house .He enter in the house.He is here for first time but he feels like he knew each and every corner of this place.He starts his search and see a flower plant which is the only plant there.When he touches that flower it starts glowing spreading its light all around.He notices a paper which came out from that plant .He take it and read.

Waqt ne li thi ek imtihan.
Adhuri reh gayi wo dastan.
Pushp kar rahi tumse bayan.
KUCH TO HAI TERE MERE DARMIYAN.

With this message there is another riddle(sorry,I tried my best but I can't make riddle from my own ).

Flashback end.

Dev stuffed the flower back in his pocket and comes out from the house, only to find Ananya sitting on the dining table , having her breakfast.

"Good afternoon,miss pune reject" He walks towards words.

Ananya"It's morning"

"Aap abhi jagi hai .morning to morning me ho kar chali gayi"He said  sitting on the chair near her

"Der raat tak uska intezar karogi jo nhi ane wala hai to tumahari subah dopehar me hi hogi na" He teased her .

"O hello" She looks at him.

Dev"Hello"

"Wo aya bhi tha aur usne mujhse friendship bhi ki" She speaks with proud smile on her face.

"Matlab usne tumhe apna chehra dikha diya" He sits up pretending to be surprised.

Ananya"Nhi"

"To ye kaisi friendship" His shoulder slumped" .pakka usne tumhari firki li hai.Ab wo agar tumhare bagal me baith kar tumhare plate se khana bhi kha lega to tum usse pehchan nhi paogi"Saying this he took a morsel from her plate and eat it.

Ananya"Wo sach me mera dost ban gaya hai.usne mujhe ek letter box bhi diya hai jise mai usse contact kar sakti hu"

Dev"Accha to tumne usse letter likha aur usne uska jawab de diya?"

Ananya"Nhi ,per mai abhi use letter likhti hu.He will surely reply me "

She left from there leaving a smiling Dev.How much he love to irritate her he himself don't know.

IN ANANYA'S ROOM.

Ananya is going to post letter in the post box when someone snatch letter from her hand.

How was the chapter?

What do you think about the sayari

PRECAP-Ananya' truth