A BELIEVE AND A BETRAYAL

Dev is returning from his mission when he saw Ananya is still in the garden doing something on floor. She didn't go to home since five.

He stealthily walks towards the boundary of garden . Somehow Ananya looks up from the ground, with hope in her eyes. He immediately hide behind a pillar and peeps out only to find Ananya's impatient eyes scanning the ground, searching for someone.

When His eyes left Ananya 's face it falls on the big sketch of Nakabposh which drawn on the soil, and is still incomplete..Not only that there are many pictures of Nakabposh all around.

He can't believe this.She is still waiting for him. He takes a deep sigh .He has no option left .

Ananya was totally engrossed in making nakabposh picture, with a smile playing on her lips .when a voice disturbs her

"Wow Ananya tumne to garden ko art gallery bana diya" She looks up from the ground at the familiar voice and turns around . Nakabposh is standing in front of her, with his both hand on his waist and his eyes piercing into hers .Ananya blinks two to three times to make sure that she is not dreaming. When She gets confirmed that it is not dream ,she bestowed him with her brightest smile, making him smile too.

"I knew it." She stands up in one jump m " mujhe pata tha tum jarur aaoge"

"Koi agar sari raat wait kare to Aana to padega." He speaks shaking his head ."Now tell me kyu bulaya"

Ananya"Promotion letter lene ke liye"

Nakabposh"Promotion letter ?"

Ananya"Ha.Promoted from fan to friend ka letter"

"Ooo.But Friendship karne ka time nhi hai mere pass" He said . He has to make sure that this would be first and last time when he is meeting her as Nakabposh .

Ananya"Maine Promotion letter kya kaha tum to serious ho gaye.Friendship koi 9 to 5 job thodi hai.Friendship ke liye time nhi TRUST chahiye hota hai"

"Aur trust uspe kiya jata hai jise hum jante ho" though her words are enough to melt him,he is not the one who can give up easily.

Ananya"Mera naam Ananya hai .mai BN me karuna jo ke ghar par pg ban kar reh rahi hu aur global college se physics hons kar rahi hu.Isse pehle mai pune me sambhavi girls hostel ke room no.446 me rahti thi aur RSP high school me padhti thi.mera phone no.981xxxxxxxx hai.aur kaho to adhar card no.,PAN card no.aur ATM ka pin bhi de du"she speak all this in a single breath and Nakabposh is looking at her with open mouth.

Seeing him not responding , she asked"agar chahiye to ghar aana hoga mujhe yaad nhi hai".

"No..." He said coming out from his trance."..iski jarurat nhi hai.Per tumne apne parents ke bare me kuch nhi bataya"

"Khud pata hoga to bataungi na" She shrugs her shoulder .

Nakabposh"Matlab."

"Matlab ye ke mai nayi ummed naam ke NGO me rehti thi jo orphan children ko shelter deta hai" She speaks casually but the shock he felt is beyond describable. It is not like he has not met with other orphan people but Seeing her carefree nature,her anger and her childness,he had a impression that Ananya is grown up like princess and her parents didn't allow pain to introduce itself to her ?

.But Ananya is a orphan!

"Will you be my friend .please?"Her questions break his chain of thought
.He looks towards her hand that she has forward toward him and then at her eyes which is looking at him innocently with hope , urging to accept her friendship.

He can't accept her friendship. He can't allow himself to get binded with any relation even if it is mere friendship. He can't risk his identity by accepting her request. Neither can he risk her life by bringing her into the notice of Timnasa .

.Yes,he has many reason to say no and he want to .

But He can't.

When he looks into her eyes , he can't bring himself to break her hope. So even after thousands of reason to deny, sliding his hand into hers, .he accepted her friendship without any reason

As He shakes hand with her hand ,She jumps in happiness making him chuckle
.Sun rises in the sky as if it is also celebrating the rise of a new friendship.

"Now I have to leave. bye" He turns to leave.

"O hello" Her voice halted his motion" agar mujhe kabhi tumse contact karna ho to kya phir se yaha sari raat wait karna hoga"She speaks with pout" Seriously bahut boring kaam hai.

"Nhi,just write a letter to me" He said with a chuckle.

Ananya"Aur post kis adress pe karu.
To
Mystery man
Gumnam gali
Benam mohalla
Anjan sehar"

"Right aur iss post box me post karna,mujh tak pahuch jayega"saying this he forwarded a post box toward her with a magical pad and magical pen .

"Bye" He speaks walking away from the park . She keeps looking at him with smile till he crosses the entrance of the park and walks behind the pillar but didn't come out from another side.

The smile that she is holding for so long vanishes instantly after his departure.The excitement of her eyes gets replaced with silence .She turns to look at the one of the sketches that she has drawn .
She kneels beside one .

"TUM MERI AJADI KI CHABHI HO NAKABPOSH.AB MERI MANJIL JYADA DUR NAHI"She speaks .

On the other side smile is not ready to disappear from his face.He don't know after how many years he is smiling like this.It just feel good to be with her ,to irritate her,to make her angry (he remembers her angry face).It feels good when she praises nakabposh.He remembers how he delibrately called himself a cartoon just to hear praising word from her.It feels good when she become happy seeing him.He remembers how she smile brightly seeing him.It feels good to be her friend,a relationship of belief.

Will his believe get a betrayal?

Kya hai Ananya ki manjil?