A NEW PAYING GUEST

Karuna helped  her new pg to shift in her room and then left to inform Dev about it.

"Vivaan Dev.kaha hai"asked Karuna coming out from her house.

"Wo to abhi ghar gaye h"replied Vivan who is playing with his paltan.

Dev has returned from his home taking all his necessary goods in a bag and headed towards Vivan's house when Karuna was busy talking with her neighbour.

In vivan's house.

Dev entered in his room and locked the door to change his cloth. Putting his bag aside , he opens two buttons of his T-shirt ...
He is removing his T-shirt suddenly a voice came from her behind.

"Tum!" comes a girly voice
He turn around  , immediately straightening his shirt . 

A girl is standing there , holding a towel in her hand. Her silky black hair is tied in a pony tail and her charcol black eyes is glaring at him ,her lips are joined together in thin line

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho"she asked while taking a step toward him as a result he took a step back.

"main.....? Dev is trying to speak but cut by the girl.

"Mera pichha kar rahe ho?She said moving forward .

"Nahi main...?"He tries to explain moving backward.

"Tum jaise log ko main achhi tarah janti hu. Uss din number Nhi diya to mere room tak pahuch gaye"

"Per main...."

"And how dare you to lock the door? "

"Main to bas..."

"Open the door right now or else Door of yaamraj will open for you.I said open the dooooor" she screamed loudly before Dev can  process her words. He hurridely open the door scared from her .

"Tumhe mere address kaha se mila ?kab se pichha kar rahe ho"She asked angrily.

"Per main  ..."He again tries to speak.

"O hello!"She said forwarding her hand

"Hello"He shakes hand still frighten ,she shrug off his hand , glaring at him angrily

"Donkey ho kar kya kab se bakri ki tarah main main kar rahe ho?"She said .Dev took some time to grasp what she said.

"Are are ye kya hi raha h"asked Karuna who just entered with Vivan and Khushi

"Aunty ye lafanga mere kamre me tha?"She said pointing at Dev

"LAFANGA!!!!"Exclaimed Vivan in shock as someone just said Lafanga to the ideal boy of the society .

"Ananya ye mera padosi hai aur tumhare aane se pehle ye issi kamre me reh raha tha.Aur ye bahut achha ladka hai"Said Karuna trying to clear the confusion.

"Ooo!"Said Ananya looking at Dev who is standing scared, placing his hand his heart"to tum mujhe pehle nhi bata sakte the kya DABBU"

"Dabbu!!!" Vivan and Khushi exclaimed simultaneously.

Karuna-"iska naam Dev hai Ananya.Dabbu nhi"

"Naam jo bhi ho per hai to ye Dabbu hi na"She said looking at Dev .

"apne bataya nhi karuna ji ki apki do beti hai" Said Dev.

"I told u na ye Dabbu hai " She speaks with sigh" last 15 minute se main apko aunty bula rahi hu per now he is asking this "She said  rolling her eyes.

Dev moves his hand in his air  grinning as he realises his foolishness.

"Dev ye hamari nayi pg hai aur aaj se yahi rahegi.  tum Vivan ke saath uske kamre me reh lena"Said Karuna.

"Aunty ye apka padosi h to phir yaha kyun rehta hai?"asked Ananya

'Wo bhaiya ki yadast chali gayi h aur abhi inke ghar me koi nhi hai to wo humare sath hi rehte hai" replied Vivan.

"tum vivan ho na "She said looking at him with unknown emotion "Tum bahut cute ho unlike dabbu"She said smiling sweetly

Vivan -"thanks di .per aap bhaiya ko dabbu kyun bula rahi ho?

"Jab uski memory wapas aa jaye to ussi se puchh lena"She speaks without looking at Dev .

Dev looks at her smiling inwardly, mentally registering that she is cute.

After some time

Everybody is sitting in hall except Karuna .Ananya is talking with kids and Dev is looking at Ananya 's reflection in table top admiring changes in her  facial expressions,  the way her face beamed with smile or her eyes twinkle and how effortlessly she mingles with the group of little chaotic Monsters.

His thoughts get interrupted due to ringing of Ananya's phone .She pick up her phone from the table

"Hello...yes.. what! ok ....Hi baby .How are you?Missing me too much ya ...I missed you to darling..Don't worry sweetheart we will meet very soon . I also can't live without you for long time.

So how is the chapter?
Whom do you think Ananya is talking?

Next chapter is uploaded when I got more than 50 votes

Just joking .I am writing only for fun but love to get your support through votes and comment so keep voting if you like