DATE

Dev looks toward the Pillar and he just keep looking at her .
Pink dress which she wore is touching the ground and its colour matches with her cheeks. Her black eyes with big  eyelids are contrasting the colour of her white skin. And top of that anklet and 🎀 ribbon is in addition.

 And top of that anklet and 🎀 ribbon is in addition

(Imagine it in white colour).
yes,She is Ananya's pet dog Pichku .
.He remembers all the letters which he got ,Ananya explanation that letter is written by a friend of his admirer and Of course Ananya's teasing .Dev slowly turn his head toward Ananya who is trying her best to supress her laughter and to give a serious look. Dev taking a step toward her.
Dev(calmly)-"to ye hai wo jis se tum mujhe milwane layi thi."😌😌
Ananya nodded yes  taking a step backward and making  most innocent which she can make.
Dev(again taking a step toward her)- haa .To iski  friend jo letter likh rahi thi wo....(pointing a finger toward her).
Ananya again nodded yes taking one step backward.
Dev(taking one step forward)-"haa.matlab itne dino oh! nhi  matlab mahino se mujhe jo (stressing each word)  irritating letter aa rahe the wo tumne likhe the"😌😌
Again she nodded yes taking a step backward.
Dev-"matlab itne dino se mai jo itna frustrated tha wo tumhare karan tha?
Ananya again nodded.
Dev-" haa aur cheery on the top tum khud mujhe tease kar rahi thi (stressing each word) usi letter  ko  lekar jo tumne hi likha tha.
Ananya(innocently)-"mai to bas pichku ki help kar rahi thi .She really likes you .
Dev looks  around for a second and then starts chasing Ananya who is laughing and Again tom and Jerry chase starts . .While poor pichku is watching them not understanding anything. After sometime,it also starts running behind Dev.
Watching this Ananya stops and starts laughing holding her stomach while Dev also stops  wandering why she stops suddenly .Then Ananya point toward Pichku who is running toward  him.
Dev(angrily)-ha ha Very funny.
She tries to  control her laughter by keeping hand on her mouth 🤭.But again bursts into laughter looking at pichku which is rubbing its back on his legs .This time Dev also starts laughing 🤣😂😂😅😅😆😁😄😄.

After sometime both are lying on the floor holding their stomach and Still laughing.
Dev(between his laughter)-kaha se lati..😄....  ho aise....😆😆 ideas .
Ananya-" waha se jaha.... se tum nhi la sakte"
Dev-"kaha se"
Ananya-"Dimaag se jo tumhare pass nhi hai"
Dev-"Tumhe mujh per thori bhi daya nhi ayi Aisa prank karte hue"
Ananya(dramatically)-"ye prank hi tumhara punishment tha"
Till now both are lying on the floor facing the sky full of stars
Dev-"Kaisa punishment"

Ananya"Mujhse apni identity chhupayi uska punishment."
Dev"Ek min. tumhe mere bare me pta chalne se pehle se mujhe letters aa rahe the."
Ananya"to tumhe kisne kaha ki mujhe tumhari identity kaal lok me pta chi"
Dev"matlb.tum...
Ananya"mai pehle se janti thi Ki tum kaun ho. Tumhe bhi aur tumhare drame ko bhi "
This is surprising for Baal veer. Now he understands why was she not shocked when she first saw him as balveer.
Ananya-"Tit for tat dabbu. jaise  khud baal veer ho kar mere samne anjan bane rahe waise hi maine bhi kiya."