Nursing DABBU

After departure of Shaurya , Ananya turns to  look at Dev .His whole T-shirt is soaked with blood and burnt from many places which is irritating him. The dust is   making the things worse .She comes near him and hold the bottom of the T-shirt.He takes two steps back.

Dev"ye kya kar rahi ho?"

Ananya"Horse riding kar rahi hu.Dikh nhi raha hai tumhari t-shirt change kar rahi hu"

Dev"Per kyu?

"Kyu kya pura dirty ho gaya hai. Yahi pehne rehna hai kya"she replied again trying to hold T-shirt.

"Per mai kar lunga"he said while taking back steps.

Ananya"Kar loge?"

Dev"Ha?"

"To karo" she said folding her both hand , near her  chest looking in his eyes as if challenging him to do it by himself.
He holds the helm of his T-shirt and looks at her from corner of eyes .She is still looking at him in same way.

Dev"ha ,to tum jao"

She raised her eyebrows questioning through her eyes.

"mujhe change karna hai" He answered her unsaid question.

Ananya"Kaun si stupid daily show dekhte ho dabbu"

Dev"Matlab"

Ananya"Matlab ye daily shop nhi hai. Heroine ne hero ko shirtless dekh liya to ankhe band kar legi chikhne lagegi types. Ye real life hai aur yaha har dusra banda apne six packs dikhane ke liye shirtless hi ghumta hai.So apne ye drame band karo."

Dev"Mai to nhi ghumta na"

"Ye tumhari problem hai. Iss waqt tum patient ho aur mai tumhari doctor .So just shut up " She speaks and step forward to help him removing his T-shirt .She hold the helm and raises it above his torso , careful to not touch his wound .After removing the T-shirt, Her eyes fall on wounds of his chest which makes her remember how brutally he was beaten.

Meanwhile Dev feels like shrinking into the surrounding and become invisible when he found her eyes scanning his bare chest .He can't remember the last time when he was shirtless in front of anyone.

"Tum do minute ruko .Mai aati hu" She speaks looking up from his chest .He nodded and takes a deep breath of relaxation when she left .But His relief didn't last for long time as she comes back with a bowl of water and a cloth dipped in it .

"Rehne do na .Mai kar lunga" He looks at her as she put the bowl on the table nearby .

"Chup kar ke baitho yaha pe" She ordered glaring at him . He knows that there is no benefit in arguing. So he did what she said to do.

She takes the clothe and squeezes its water .After that she  start cleaning the wound carefully,  making sure that it will not hurt. He looks at her , studying her face .How her eyes are screwed together due to the concentration . How she presses her lips whenever she has to touch some ugly wound . How she looks up at him , now and then to make sure that it is not hurting.

"Dard nhi ho raha na" She asked and he shake his head in no.

Ae humnava mujhe apna bana le Sukhi padi dil ki zami ko bhinga deHo sake to zara pyar zata de Sukhi padi dil ki zami ko bhinga de

Sukhi padi dil ki zami ko bhinga de
Ho sake to zara pyar zata de
Sukhi padi dil ki zami ko bhinga de

Ae humnava mujhe apna bana le Sukhi padi dil ki zami ko bhinga deHo sake to zara pyar zata de Sukhi padi dil ki zami ko bhinga de

She takes  the lotion, dip her hand in it and touches the wound his , making him hiss in pain.She looks up at him with worry filled eyes .

"Sorry . Jal rha hai kya?" She starts blowing air on his wound. Unknown to him a smile forms on his face.

Waise to mausam gujre hai zindagi me kai
Per ab na jane kyu mujhe wo lag rahe hai hasi
Tere ane se jana maine
Kahi na kahi jinda hu main
Jeene laga ab ye fizayen
Chehre ko chuti hawaein
Inki tarah do kadam to badha de
Sukhi padi dil ki zami ko bhinga de.

Ananya looks up at Dev to see that he is okay or not.

Ananya"O hello"

"Hello" He said still with the small smile on his lips.

"Chot sar per aya hai kya"she  asked softly with full concern.

Dev"Nhi to"

"To smile kyu kar raho ho?" She looks at him in disbelief " Chot lagne per log rote hai haste nhi"

He looks here and there sheepishly . She looks at him like 'you are impossible' and again divert her attention towards his wound. This time she keep blowing whenever she applied the ointment.

"ab rest karo mai kuch khane ke liye le kar ati hu.Dinner ka waqt bhi ho gaya hai." She said after she finished her job.He nodded .She pick up the water bowl and left from there unaware from  someone's  prying eye on her .

Kaal lok

Timnasa is looking angrily at Ananya who is taking care of Balveer.She break the rock in anger.

Timnasa- "bahut badi galti kar di Ananya .Iski kimat chukani hogi

How was the chapter?
What will Timnasa do with Ananya?