A TRAP

Dev is trying to escape from house in order to meet Ananya who is waiting for nakabposh but each time he is  caught by someone.At first vivan needs his help in studies then Karuna wants him to help her in placing a heavy box at its right place then Khushi called him for dinner which he finished hurridely and now worst of all dadji's lecture on how to eat food and importance of balance diet.He very well know that he is already 1 hr. late if he didn't reach there then Ananya will surely lost her mental balance.

Dev-"dadaji ,diet ke sath excersice bhi jaruri hai.mai BN me walk kar ke ata hu"

Saying this he literally run from there .

On the other hand Ananya's patience is crossing its limit.She told Timnasa that he will meet Nakabposh today what if he will not come.This thought is enough to make her shiver in fear. She keeps glancing at the entrance. With each passing second ,her apprehension is increasing as of Each second is signalling towards some foreboding.

At a point when she has almost left her hope , accepting her fate , a  sound of the Nakabposh's bike echoes around her .

She turns to looks towards the direction of bike but can't find anything, however the sound has not stops.

After a second he along with his bikes appears from the thin air .She drew a deep breath of relaxation .The adrenaline is still in rushing in her blood still she manages to smile a little when Nakabposh stops his bike in front of her.

Nakabposh"I'm sorry Ananya. I am slight late

"slight?" She looks at him , raising her eyebrows.

"Fine,quite" He agreed coming down from his bike. " but I am genuinely sorry"saying this he forwarded a bouque of red roses toward her.

Her smile brighten as she looking at roses .She looks up  at Nakabposh , with slight hesitation in her eyes. He blinks assuring her and encouraging her to take the bouquet.

"Mujhe laga tum nhi aaoge"She takes the bouquet and smells it .Her eyes become wider than before due to the fragrance of his gift.
.

"Kaise nhi ata .dosti ki hai" He leans on bike looking at her as she admires the flowers.

" Tum achanak se aa gate ho
Achanak gayab ho jate ho." She looks up from the roses ." Tum earth per rehne wale koi insan ho ya phir kisi aur hi duniya se aye hue alien."she asked while pretending to be amazed.

Nakabposh"Does it matter to you?agar mai alien nikla to kya friendship tor dogi?"

"No, never.Once  a friend will always remain a friend"She replied with a  smile

"mai to isliye puch rahi thi kyunki hum sab Balveer ke bare me to jante hai per tumhare bare me koi nhi janta not even v
Vivan.Balveer ke disappear hote hi tum suddenly appear ho gaye" She asked with a voice that suggests nothing except genuine curiosity.

Nakabposh"Balveer jo kam pura nhi kar paya mujhe usse pura karne ana para"

"Aisa kaun sa kaam hai?" She asked.

Nakabposh"TIMNASA KA ANT"

"Itna asan thori hai use marna." Ananya speaks . Nakabposh snapped his head towards her " Agar hota to Balveer kab ka mar chuka hota ' She continues sensing his thoughts " Jo balveer nhi kar paya wo tum kaise karoge?"

Nakabposh"Use mai nhi marunga"

Ananya"To kaun marega?"
Nakabposh becomes silent.

Ananya"Kal to bahut trust ki baat kar rahe the aur itna bhi trust nhi hai mujh per.Agar trust hi nhi hai to kaisi friendship"Saying this she turns around and starts going away.  Nakabposh holds her wrist halting her movement. She smiles looking at wrist and then turn around with angry pout on her face

"It's not like that Ananya .of course I trust you." He speaks truthfully and take a pause before speaking "Timnasa ki maut kisi special shakti ke hatho hogi jo iss waqt hum sab ki nazro se chupi hui hai"

Ananya"To jiska ata pata lapta hai wo maregi Timnasa ko.Aur kaise?"

Nakabposh"Usi ke khoj me mai hu"

Ananya"To mili".

Nakabposh"Ab tak to nhi.per milegi jarur"

Ananya"I hope wo chupi shakti tumhe jald mil jaye".

Nakabposh"Hope so. Anyways tumne mujhe yaha Timnasa ke bare me bat karne bulaya tha.

"Not at all." Ananya said with smile." Wo Dabbu keh raha tha ki Tumne mere saath bluff kiya aur mujhse milne nhi aaoge."

"To tum check kar rahi thi" He said with smile."Tum bhi apne friend pe Thora trust kar lo.

"Mujhe trust hai .Uss Dabbu ko nhi hai" She said ."Ab mai usse bol to paungi ki tum mujhse milne aaye the .

Anyways now it's already late I have to go. Bye"Nakabposh speaks.

Ananya"Bye"

He starts his bike and as always disappear from there.After his departure Ananya look toward branch of a tree where Timnasa's bird is sitting and live telecasting to Timnasa.

Timnasa smiles looking at scene unfolding in front of him.

"Bahut Khub Ananya. Tumhe to maine sirf Balveer ko fasne bheja tha .Per mere iss chare ne to  ek saath teen badi machhali fas li hai .Ek ore Vivan aur Balveer aur dusri ore ye NakabposhTimnasa smiles to herself feeling proud on her masterplan.

So how was the chapter?