Veer Diwas

Balveer reaches in front of a tall  building as he feels that Ananya is calling her from this building. He steps forward to enter in the building but is stopped by watchman.
Watchman-"ye kaha?
Dev-"wo meri dost ander hai , usne bulaya hai"
Watchman looks him from bottom to top in amusement.
watchman-"ae ladke ye koi shopping mall nhi hai, jo koi bhi iske andar jaa sake ."
Dev-"dekhiye meri dost ander hai aur sayad kisi problem me hai.mujhe jane dijiye.
Watchman 2-"tumhari dost kya koi celebraty hai jo wo iss building ke ander hogi.yaha keval high class log ate hai.
Watchman 1-"are nhi jarur staff hogi .per jo bhi hai wo tum ander nhi jaa sakte"

Dev(restlesly)-"aap log samajh kyu nhi rahe wo ander kisi problem me hai."

Watchman 1-"chal nikal yaha se.

Saying this he push Dev but he doesn't move a bit. (Baalveer hai akhir😎😎)
He knows that he can't enter like that.He turns around to go while watchmen become busy in talking.
Suddenly he turns backward and runs inside the building .While watchmen don't expect this .One of them run behind him (per baal veer ko kaun pakad sakta hai😎).

He saw crowd in front of lift and gets to know that someone is stuck in the lift .He thought to leave from there to search his Anu but stops by a voice.

" Dabbu"
His Anu is in the lift . and Why she is that much scared.

Dev-"ye lift operate kha se hota hai?
Someone saw him the way he runs toward there and repairs the lift(Apna hero All rounder hai).

When the lift opens ,Ananya is sitting on the floor holding her knees and closing her eyes .She is looking very scared as her whole body is soaked in the sweat.She slowly opens her eyes and can only see her dabbu who is standing behind the crowd and is looking at her worriedly.

Without Thinking anything she just runs toward him and hug him tightly.
Everyone, including the watchman who is behind Dev, is shocked to see Anahita hugging a guy as anyone who know her can say that she is modern girl with traditional values.

While Dev is standing like a statue without repricoting  himself and is very shocked as he doesn't expect this. He feels that she is trembling with fear. Understanding that she need his support he slowly put his hand on her back
"andhera ,waha bahut andhera tha dabuu "said she stammeers in his arms.
"Dekho ,ab andhera nhi hai dekho"said he  as he is trying to calm her. He doesn't know that she is afraid from darkness and at that level.

Ananya slowly lifts her head and looks at Dev who is looking at her.He assures her from his eyes .
She looks around breaking the hug and get relaxed as well as embarrassed.

After sometime

Ananya is sitting on the couch while Dev is beside him.

Someone-"Are you ok Anahita. If not, then we can postpone the recording"

Dev is looking at Ananya with open mouth 😲😯😯😲 while Ananya smiles inwardly seeing his reaction.

Ananya-"I am fine. Give me 5 min.

Dev-"tum sach me Anahita ho "
"maine pehle hi btaya tha "She said shrugging her shoulder.
"Matlab sach me ,wo singer, singer Anahita " Exclaimed Dev .
She stands up for recording without answering with a smile on her face while he is looking at her with open  mouth.

Ananya(without looking at Dev)-"close your mouth dabbu"
He closes his mouth and smiles .

Next Day
It is the most awaited day for the veer lok. Everyone in veer lok is busy in the preparation for the night celebration while Vivan is also busy in pacing left and right in the hall of his house .
Karuna"Chalo nhi ruko.Adventure trip per waise tu itni mehnat karne wala hai abhi se itna kyu chal rha hai"
Yes, Today he is going on a school adventure trip with his paltan .
Vivan(in mind)-"iss adventure trip ko bhi aaj hi hona tha. Ab mujhe Veer diwas chor kar iss trip per jana padega .Nhi,jaunga to mai veer lok hi"

Khushi-"kha kho gya ,vivan chal varna bus miss ho gayegi"
Vivan -"ha "

So how was the chapter?

.