Attack on Pari lok

This is first time when Baal veer is not in pari lok during veer diwas .Rani pari Announced the starting of veer diwas celebration with heavy heart and also inform everyone about the absence of Baal veer which disappoints everyone.

During the celebration ,Alarm of pari lok starts ringing signalling that some danger is in way. Rani pari gathered all main fairies and inform them about the danger.
Gaal pari-ye zarur timnasa hi hogi .

Aar -par pari-"jab se timnasa ne sweat lok ko kaal lok me badla hai tab se uski nazar pari lok per hai

Natkhat pari-" per humare baal veer ke hote hue uske irade kabhi pure nhi honge. Hume turant Baal veer ko bulana chahiye.

Rani pari- nhi  Natkhat pari. pehle hum apni shaktiyo se paristithi ko kabu karne ki kosis karenge .Agar hum sab paristithi ko nhi sambhal paye to hum baal veer ko bula lenge."

Natkhat pari-"per rani pari...

Rani pari-"pari lok ki aam pariyo ko ek jagah ekatrit(gather) kijiye"

Natkhat pari-"thik hai Rani pari"

He is her student and she know that he need some time to gather himself and she wants to give him that time.She knows if she call him he will surely come and stand like a shield in front of them no matter how much wounded he is. It is not easy for him to handle all this but she knows he will surely do this He just need time,Time to heal his own wound.

Timnasa ,Bhaymar with Nagini ,Krodhal ,Akroor and their Army attacks on pari lok .
On the other hand Rani pari ,Baal pari  and Natkhat pari along with other fairies are Also ready for the fight.

Timnasa-"Dekh rahe ho bhaymar .Ab in Rang birangi titliyo ko lagta hai ki wo timnasa ko chunauti(challenge) de sakti hai"

Saying this Timnasa attack on Rani pari with magic which she stops from her magic. with this war began.
However ,Fairies and Rani pari tries their best but Timnasa's army is much  powerful than them .

Timnasa-"Bahut hua baccho ka khel .
Saying this she attack on the Rani pari  and Rest Fairies with a great magical force due to which they all fall and gets wounded.

Bhaymar hold his weapon tightly and starts walking toward them with evil smirk.

Rani pari-"Baal veer"
Hearing Rani pari calling Baal veer Rest of the fairies also starts calling him .And Surrounding is echoed with Baal veer name.

Timnasa -"Bulalo Jise bulana hai bulalo .Per aaj tumhara baal veer tumhe bachane nhi Ayega.

Saying this she laugh but her laughter vanish as something like flash comes between Rani pari and bhaymar.
There is dust all around and due to which Vision become blur .
After some time timnasa shows balveer in front of her shocking her to the core.

So how was the chapter?
Precap-"Timnasa and Baal veer fight"