THE TIMNASA

Time is passing but neither fairies nor vivan can come in the Veer lok ,Since Bhyamar and Kaal pari has successfully hindered their path. One the other hand Dev and Ananya (who are hiding due to Vivan's instructions and is watching the scenerio from distance) are growing restless.

"Ye Kaal Kismish Start hone ka exact time kya hai?" Ananya asked biting her nails out of nervousness and without taking her eyes from outgoing fight..

"Kishmish?" Dev turn to look at her in disbelief .Ananya looks at him , raising her brows  implying that yes she said that ,So?

"Timnasa ko Kishmish ka hi to wait hai . Kitchen se laa ke do teen kilo de do" Dev said." Kilvish hota hai vo" He clarified

"Whatever. " She speaks rolling her eyes "But pta kaise chalega ki wo start ho....." She stops noticing the sudden appearance of dark clouds at the horizon. Dev follows Ananya sight and saw the arrival of the time that he was dreading  .In no time Timnasa will be here , more powerful than before. There is no chance that Vivan and fairies can face her with their half powers.

Soon whole sky is covered with dark clouds making the environment dark which is sign of the starting of Kaal Kilvish .He can feel Ananya's worried gaze on Vivan, he can see the victory smile on face of Bhaymar and Kaal pari ,he can sense the fear of fairies and Vivan and still his mind is running fast to think of a way to escape this danger , without exposing himself.

The thunder in the sky marks the arrival of Timnasa appears there.

"bahut mehnat kar li tumne vivan " Timnasa's voice echoes around , forcing everyone to look up . Timnasa appears in the air along with lightening and thunderstorms, which is creating a contrast to the dark surrounding. She slowly descended down on the ground.

"Ab waqt aa chuka hai ki tum sab aaram kar lo hamesha ke liye." She speaks pouring sweetness in her voice , looking at face of Vivan and the Fairies.She form magical sphere to attack on him but stops.

Timnasa"per aaram karte waqt in shaktiyo ka kya karoge (pretend to think)umm ek kaam karti hu mai tum sab ki shaktiya le leti hu hmmm.

She laughed loudly .

vivan"shaktiya to le logi timmy aunty per digest kaise karogi? kyuki maine suna hai dogs ko ghee digest nhi hota"

Timnasa""jitni lambe tum nahi ho usse jyada lambi tumhari jubaan hai .per koi baat nhi aaj akhiri baar istemal kar lo iska kyuki ki aaj ke baad agar koi jubaan kuch bolegi to Bhayrani timnasa ki jai"

"nhi bolegi" Dev's voice echoes in the surrounding as he come out from hiding a walks towards Timnasa .All turns to look toward him with surprise , sensing the confidence of Balveer in his voice, .He stands in front of Timnasa , mentioning some distance  .It takes some seconds for Ananya to realise that he is not standing beside her .She looks at Timnasa and then at Dev who are standing face to face in front of each. The apprehension of foreboding makes  her restless and she runs towards Dev.

Dev feels a hand grabbing his arms and he turns to look at Ananya, whose eyes is urging him to keep his mouth shut while she is making futile to drag him along with her.

"ha" Dev speaks looking towards Timnasa , changing his speaking style into his normal way, ignoring Ananya"Jiske Dil me wakai achhai hai wo kisi bhi paristhithi me Burai ki gulami swikar nhi karega." He said unaware from the fact that his words is hitting Ananya in totally different way.She lowers her eyes ,not able to look at him.

"accha .Tumhare dil me to bahut acchai hai?hai na " Timnasa takes a step towards Dev and subconsciously Ananya's grip tighten around Dev's arm.
.
"ha,bilkul hai" Dev said .