SOLVED BUT UNSOLVED

Dev is in hurry as today he has to solve the last riddle to reach that Shakti .He crossed the door of his room when he saw the letter from that unknown girl. Now she is getting on his nerves.This is 50th time he is getting this type of letter.He also requested Vivan to find the girl using his powers but he told him that he is not going to use his powers to find a girl and Worst thing is that Ananya thought that he knows this girl .He keeps the letter in the drawer and leaves from there.
After solving the riddle he reached near a tree where he touched a hidden sign and it teleport him to a place.
He gets surprised seeing the place.He is in his own palace of veer Lok .
Dev's pov
Ye kaise ho sakta hai? Iss Antim paheli ko suljha Kar mujhe USS chupi Shakti take pahuchna  chahiye tha?Phir mai yaha kaise..?jab Mai pehli baar veer Lok Aya tha to yaha per kuch nhi tha  siway iss Ghar ke.Aur jab Mai Rani Pari ko yaha le Kar Aya tha tab
Flashback start
"Ye dikhiye Rani Pari Mai issi sthan ki baat Kar raha tha"Told 10  year old excited balveer  to the Rani Pari who came with other fairies to look at the place which is discovered by balveer.

Rani Pari and others look at the place Surprisingly.
Balpari (whispers to Rani Pari)-"Rani Pari ye sthan to..."
Rani Pari-"hum jante hai balpari."
Everyone look at the balveer with unknown emotion in their eyes.
Balveer-"wo dekhiye waha ek mahal bhi hai "
He with all fairies went near the palace where balveer requested Rani Pari to open the door.She tries to open the door with her hand but it doesn't open.She also tries to open it with her magic but it is of no use . Balveer and other fairies gets surprised seeing this.One by one each of them tried but failed
Balveer-"Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?jab maine kosis ki thi to ye asani se khul gya tha"
Rani Pari-"to aap hi kosis kijiye"
Balveer touched the door and it opens.Behind balveer fairies tried to enter in the palace but get stopped by unknown force.
Balveer-"Kya hua Rani Pari Ander aaiye na"
After that Rani Pari is able to enter but again rest of the Fairies is not allowed .
Nathkhat pari-"ye Kya ho raha hai"
Rani pari-"lagta hai ye Mahal balveer ke liye hi banaya gya hai.aur inke anumati ke bina isske ander koi nhi aa sakta.
Balveer-"per iss sthan per mere liye Mahal kaun banayega"
Rani Pari-"ye to Hume nhi pta per ab se ye Mahal aapka hai.Aur apne iss Lok ko khoja hai to aaj se iss Lok ka naam veer Lok hoga"
Flashback end

Kahi Aisa to nhi ki wo Shakti issi Mahal me chhupi ho.
Dev'pov end
He searched everywhere in the palace but gets nothing.
Dev-"iss tarah to income tax wale kahi raid bhi nhi dalte his tarah Maine apne hi Ghar ki talasi li hai.Kuch samajh me nhi aa raha hai.Ab to mere swalo ke jwab kewal sarvkaal hi de sakte hai"

So how was the chapter?
Letters ko khi bhul to nhi Gaye the
Soon a new character is going to enter
Guess kaun ho sakta hai?
Positive, negative,boy or girl