DEBANYA MEET

In kaal lok
Darkness is shrouding every inch of the Surrounding .A large Castle is in the center which totally  merges with the darkness,and is protected by Soldiers of Kaal lok army.Dragons are flying in the Sky ,above the castle, spitting fire through his breath  making the surrounding shadowy bright.

Somewhere in the Kaal lok ,Timnasa, was standing in front of sarvkaal,who is a big ball of fire with eyes and mouth.

"tum chahe kitne bhi koshih kar lo timnasa tum apni maut ko nhi rok paogi.Mujhse tumhe uss sakti ke baare me koi jaankari nhi milegi.To apna samay barbad maat karo."Said Sarvkaal in his cacophonous voice.

"sarvkaal,main uss sakti ka pata to laga hi lungi aur usse katam bhi karunge."Said Timnasa determined

Sarnkaal-"maut ko marna chahti ho.

Timnasa(in mind)-"mujhe nhi na shi balveer ko to uss sakti ka pata jarur do ge.

Timnasa left from there.She enters in the castle walking in speed .As she enters Everyone bows down but she move further without bothering to look at them.Finally she reaches in a big spacious hall where a throne is placed at the center .She stops as she places her leg on first step of the stair which is used to reach near the throne. She turns her head toward her left to look at the person who doesn't bother to bow . and is looking at the throne .

"Tum waha pahuche nhi ho Bhaymar"Said Timnasa angrily ."Bhulo mat ki mai Bhayrani hu"

Bhaymar rolles his eyes and bows perfunctorily.Timnasa ascend stairs and seat on her throne.

Timnasa(to her Chamcha)-"Balveer par nazar rakho ek pal ke liye bhi wo tumhare nazro se na hate.

Bhaymaar-"kya baat h timnasa? Balveer per har pal nazar rakne ki kya zarurat h?

Timnasa-"bhaymar sirf khud ko bhayraja kehne se koi raja nhi banta.uske liye thori dimag ki jarurat hoti h.jo kaam kaha h vo karo.

Timnasa(in mind)-ab waqt a gaya h ki mai apne sabse kabil pyade ki kabiliyat parkhu.

After some time on earth

Dev is walking on road .Suddenly he heard sound of chor chor.He ran toward sound and saw a person wearing black denim , accompanied by a black shirt and same coloured Leather jacket along with a black cap on head, ,is  snatching purse from a girl..The face of the person is also covered till nose  with a black mask .Also, He can't see face of the girl as she is struggling to protect her purse from the thief.

He ran toward that man , hold his both hands from behind, grip his hand pulling it behind his back.He struggled   to free himself but can't (of course balveer ka pakad h koi bhi thori chhura leg).

Dev take purse from his hand and give it to the girl who is half bending down ,her head is hanging down such that her hair is in front of her face.Maybe she gets tired fighting from this man.His both hands is in Dev 's hold as a result that lady took her purse and.....................

She ran away.Dev was watching it astonished.

(Don't worry debanya meet likha to interaction to dikhana hi h).

"O hello"girly voice comes from that person.Dev became surprised and left her hand instantly .She turns towards him removing her cap and her mask. He takes two step back when he saw black hair bouncing on her back as it spread across her shoulder, getting freed from the prison of the cap . A cute and angelic beauty is standing in front of him with anger on her face due to which she looks more cute.Her charcoal black eyes are narrowed at him,glaring at him with anger , her pink lips are thin and there is visible frown on her face.

"o hello ,Mr. I am talking to you ."She said angrily pointing her fingers toward him .Her fairly white cheeks are red in anger and so her pointed nose.

"Aap ladki ho kar chori kar rahi h"he ask with surprise as he is  not able to believe his eyes .She looks so much angelic to be a theif.

" What the f...first ...first of all agar ladke chor ho sakte hai to ladki kyu nhi .And second baat main chor nhi hu,chor wo tha jise tumne mera purse dan me de diya." she stated angrily.

"Dekhiye aap jhoot bol kar bach nhi sakti.Agar Aap apni galti man kar mujse wada karti h ki aap dubara chori nhi karenge to main aapko jaane dunga."Said Dev .Afterall face can't give true interpretation of a person's character

(Kya socha tha dev ananya ki help karega aur wo uske pyar me pad jayegi.)

The girl look at her so fiercely that he feels like she is putting her whole effort not to throttle him.

"She is telling truth usne inka purse chhina tha"someone who is watching this said.

(Serial jaisa bhid nhi tha just one or two people watching this scenario.

Dev slowly looks toward Ananya who is   still looking at him angrily.Dev situation is like ab to gaya.He gulped slowly and smiled nervously.

"Ssssorry mujhe laga .."He manage to speak but interrupted by her.

"Tumhe laga ha,tumhe laga",She said  pointing a finger toward him taking one step with each line."kya laga tumhe? tumhare lagne ke karan main yaha iss new city me bina paiso ke khari hu aur tumhe lga "

"Dekhiye I am sorry main apse wada karta hu main apka purse dundh kar launga"He said after taking some steps in backward direction.

"Achha vo chor tumhara relative tha jo uska address ya phone no. hai tumhare pass ya phir khud ko Balveer samjha h "She said still angrily .

" Isme samajhna kya hai. Baal veer hi to hu"He whispers in low voice which is barely audible.

"Kya?Kya kaha tumne"She asked looking at movement of his lips." Wait a minute tum uss chor se mile hue ho na.

"Are nahi nahi".Dev hurriedly clarified." Mai usse mila hota to bhaag jata na.Mai to bas madat karne aaya tha

"Thanks bahut madat kar di tumne".She said sarcastically

Dev"Dekhiye galti meri hai to main apko mumbai me jana h waha le jaunga"

"O hello"She said forwarding her palm.

"Hello"he holds her hand and shakes .

"Chance pe dance mat maro.Mumbai me rehne ke liye paise chahiye tum nahi DABBU"She said shrugging his hand angrily.

Dev"Dabbu???

"Jiska dimag dabbe jaisa khali h vo dabbu hi hua na.Give me my money and ha, aaj mile ho dubara mat milna??She said forwarding his hand to take money.

Dev put his hand on his pocket and take out his wallet . Before he can open it,She snatches it and take his money .She hold his hand , put his wallet on his palm ,  turn back and walks forward  .She turns  while walking and  looks back at him angrily before taking turn and disappearing from the front of his eyes.

Dev is just staring at her subconsiously with a smile and is  wishing to meet her again

(Don't worry jald hi phir mulakat hoga).

So how was the chapter?