DEV IN ANANYA'S COLLEGE

Dev enters inside the campus of Global college. His eyes looking around with fascination . Different buildings standing inside same boundary, thousands of people walking here and there reflecting different lifestyle, groups of boys and girls talking and laughing on one or another things.

School was very much different from this .They had to maintain decoram of the school. They can't laugh , talk and wander around the school campus like that .There was certain discipline.He wonder whether these building have any classroom or not .May be today is some kind of function. But Ananya has kept her books . College culture is confusing.

He looks at boy around age of 20 walking towards him with bag on his back .

"Excuse me,kya aap Ananya ko jante hai" asked Dev to him.

Student"kaun se stream me hai"

Dev"Wo to nhi pata"

Student"Bina stream jane kaise batau.college pehli bar aye ho kya"
Saying this that student left from there .

Yes this is first time when he enters in
college .How happily he  ,Manav , Meher counted years left in school and imagine college life.And his dream to become a doctor ,DR.DEV JOSHI . A dream which he never dare to dream again. But destiny has his own plan

"Oye hero.college me pehli bar dekha hai. Naye aye ho"A voice force him to come out from his thoughts. He turns towards the voice and found a group of five boys are leaning around a bike, looking at him with smirk on his face and mischief in his eyes.
The look that Montu would have if he had to bother someone.

Dev smiles inwardly looking at them and walks towards them , adjusting his glasses properly.

" Nhi .Mera admission nhi hai iss college me .Mai yaha kisi se milne aya hu" He speaks in a polite manner

"Iss college me enter karne wala har insan pehle mera pair chhuta hai (touch feet) tabhi wo age ja sakta hai."said one of them and turns towards to look at his companion. All of them laughs loudly looking at Dev.

"aapko dekh kar apki umr(age) ka pata nhi chalta uncle ji"Dev speaks looking qt them innocently.

"How dare you to call me uncle" Boy stands up , looking at Dev angrily.

"Humare yaha bado buzurgo(elders) ke pair chhune ki parmpara(tradition) hai.aur abhi to apne kaha ki...har insan pehle mera pair chhuta hai" He speaks pretending to be unaware from the reason of their anger

Students ,who are watching this , scared and interested in ragging of a new comer ,laughs out aloud at his statement

"bahut smart ban raha hai." The boy said looking at him furiously .He takes out a red rose from his pocket,hold Dev's hamd and thumped it into it.

"aaj valentine's day hai......" He said .

"Valentine's day ?"  Dev heckle pretending to be clueless" Republic day suna tha,independence day suna tha, holiday suna tha .Valentine's day kya hota hai?" He asked , clearly understanding where this whole thing is going

-"tujhe valentine's day nhi pata hai" Said One of the boys in amusement. Dev nodded no and the boy  looks at his companions with evil smile.

"Koi nhi hum batate hai" Said the first one putting his hand on Dev's shoulder as if they are friends for ages.

"Iss din hum sabse khubsurat insan ko red rose dekar happy valentine's day wish karte hai." He said with smirk.