A DREAM

After changing his clothes into a comfortable one ,Dev lie on the bed , his head resting on the bulwark of the bed. He closes his eyes . His mind wander towards the girl who is working in the kitchen of his house and is preparing dinner for him. Her eyes carrying concern for him is still in front of his eyes. The way she runs towards him , on seeing him in danger , instead of running away from him. A smile appear on his face thinking about Ananya's concern.He always saw her fighting with him .He never thought that some day he will see concern and worry in Ananya's eyes for him.He remember how she pleaded Timnasa to leave him.How she tried to stop him to challenge Timnasa and how she treated her wound , unaware that what effect she is causing on him. It was almost like torture to not admire her beauty when she was so close to him.

He takes a deep breath. Ananya is not her only female friend . He has so many schools but the way he feel for her is not just friendship.He realises that there is something between them (kuch to hai darmiya) which is more than a friendship.He is realising that Ananya is not just a friend.He starts liking her as a boy likes a girl.He remembers her smile, her angry face ,her worried face.Yes,the great Balveer is also unable to ignore the harmones effect like his friends who had one or another crush in school.He never thought that he will experience this feeling one day.Yes ,Ananya is his first crush.

As soon as this thought comes in his mind,his eyes automatically goes towards door , where Ananya is standing with a food plate and is looking at Dev with sceptical look.

"Anu mujhe aise kyu dekh rahi hai?" He immediately sits up " Kahi isse pata to nhi chal gaya ki mai kya soch raha hu" He gulped at thr mere thought.

Dev-"kya hua anu?aise kyu dekh rahi ho?

"kyu zoo ke animals ki tarah tumhe dekhne per bhi koi ticket lagta hai kya?jo aise nhi dekh sakti" She walks towards him .She spread a cloth on bed and put the plate.

"Are you sure tumhe sir pe chot nhi lagi hai?" She asked looking up at him.

"Nhi Lagi hai koi chot" Said Dev. " Baar baar kyu puchh rahi ho."

"To phir bejwah smile kyu kar rahe the" She asked." Skull damage hone pe hi log aaise harkate karte hai na.

"Skull nhi dimag"Dev said sitting properly to eat

"Damage hone ke liye hona bhi to chahiye" Ananya said sitting in front of her while Dev stops in midway of putting first morsel in mouth and give her a look before eating the Morsel.

Dev(in mind)"ye khana to bilkul maa ke khane jaisa bana hai"

Dev"tumne gujrati dish banani kaha se sikhi"

Ananya"Wo bahut pehle delhi me ek aunty se mili thi unhone sikhaya"

Dev"Kya naam hai unka?"

Ananya is going to tell her name when when her phone ring.Karuna has called her asking about vivan.she lied that he is sleeping as he is tired due to study.

"thora aur thepla milega" Dev asked when she cut the call. Ananya looks at him with surprise  because this is first time he is asking for more. From the time she has came to live in P.G she has never seen him asking for food . Everytime whatever he gets in his plate ,he eats full without asking for more or without asking to reduce it.

"Sure .". Saying this she goes to Kitchen  gives  him her own thepla .Later on she went to kitchen for making more. She has not even finsihed making dough when he asked for another one. She added some more flour and hurriedly made some theplas .

After giving him two more theplas ,she came back to kitchen to make some for her . However she has made just one thepla when he asked it for again. The same thing repeated for three to four time . Each time she increased the amount of flour but again there would be no theplas left for her.