Realisation

"Itna super maja aya na veer lok me puchho hi mat." said vivan to dev  who is preparing their bed. He is telling him about   his experience of veer diwas from the time when he  returns while dev is just nodding yes,yes without hearing him as he is speaking non stop.(mai bhi aisa hi karti hu jab mera chota bhai iss tarah se lagatar bolta hai 😜😝🤪😌)

"Didi bhi ajeeb hai .Veer lok jane ke liye itne papad bele aur phir last movement per mana kar diya."said vivan while adjusting himself under blanket.
(ab baat jab Anu ki hai to Dabbu ka dhyan kaise nhi jayega)
Dev"usne mana kar diya?"
"ha partner ,unhone kaha agar vo veer lok aayengi to sirf aapke sath kyuki unhe promise apne kiya tha.aisa koi karta hai kya? saying this vivan switch off the light and sleep in fraction of second while sleep is far away from Dev's eyes.

He is just lying on the bed and looking at the celling fan .Ananya's words are echoing in his ears.(  jo dev yaad kar raha hai wo bracket me hai bracket me hai)

(Mai nhi janti ki tumhare pain ka karan kya hai ,dabbu aur jab tak tum khud btana na chaho mai puchungi bhi nhi per mai itna janti hu ki mera best friend bahut  pain me hai aur mai use akela nhi chor sakti."

(-"main tumhe kabhi girne nahi dungi .I am here for you hamesha.)

He remembers the day when he first time saw this dream and when he told saurya about this .He remembers saurya words.

(Ye sapna tumhare jivan se juda h tumhare bhavishaya se juda h .niyati ne tumhare liye jo likha uska tumhe intezar karna padega.)

He remembers the day when he first meet her,Same day when he woke after watching this dream .That means this dream was  indicating her arrival in his life. He close his eyes .He can clearly see her eyes behind the face mask which he saw that day,how she removed her mask and how she was looking at him angrily.
He remembers her smile,the way she praises nakabposh,how her face brightens only at glimpse of nakabposh,how she get angry when he say anything about him .Her cute  expression,her cute antics. How much he love them. Infact he loves everything about her.Yes,He loves her.
"What!!!! "he sits with a jerk due to  his own thought.
"I love her?"he asked himself confusingly to be sure that what is he thinking right now.
"No,I don't love..."He want to deny but he can't

He remembers his own strange behaviour toward her. At their first meet when he wish to meet her again. How he wished him valentine's day purposely. The way he teased her just to hear praising word from her or the day when he play flute just to impress her. From when he ,Baal veer start doing thing to impress someone. But she is not someone .She is Anu,His Anu .

He remembers how he feel jealous when she is with Ray. Why he was feeling bad when she came to ask help from him for Ray? It is not a big deal ,she just want to train Ray and want help from him as he is his best friend .What is wrong in it.?

These  three words are giving him answers of his all questions.

He remembers when Ananya said those three magical words. what he thought and how his imagination give him strange feeling of nervousness, excitement and happiness with 10000 watt shock .This is same feeling when devaki ji asked for their marriage and told that Ananya is ready for it .
Now he knows reason for his feelings or we can say that name of his feelings.

"mujhe pyar ho gya hai?he again asked himself smiling. He remembers her face,her smile ,her care ,her childness,her maturity,her anger ,that red shade on her cheek when he wished her valentine's day or when he is teaching her to play flute,how she run and hug him when she is stuck in the lift.

Dil ka yeh kya raaz hai
Jaane kya kar gaye
Jaise andhero mein tum
Chandani bhar gaye (x2)

Kare chaand taaron ko mash'hoor itna kyun
Kambakht inse bhi khoobsoorat hai tu

I Love you tu ru ru yeah....

"Mujhe pyaar ho gya hai .Mujhe pyaar ho gya hai "this time he is not asking himself but accepting his feelings .His heartbeat increase that much that he  can hear its sound  even without keeping hand on his heart .Yes,he is in love .He never thought that one day worst day of his life turns out into a reason for a beautiful realisation.

So how was the chapter?
Just trying to do justice with the emotion which I never experience per T.V me bahut dekha hai.

precap-Ananya's birthday "

Baal veer ke birthday me celebration nhi hua bechara bahut dukhi tha na .Per Anu ka birthday celebration ke liye taiyar rehna .Cake ka order de do🍰🍩