EK INTEZAR

Ananya is waiting for Nakabposh in the BN garden when Dev came there . Obviously he can't disrespect the words of the girl who has helped him to tackle Timnasa.

Her impatient eyes automatically looks towards the entrance upon his arrival.The excitement of her eyes gets replaced with the disappointment when she saw him .She sits on the raised platform which is in the middle of the garden.

Dev supress his chuckle as he walks towards him .From the day she has met him Nakabposh , she is behaving like typical teenage girl who always remain in her dreamland. The first time when she stopped in front of his bike and talks to him , coaxing her words in sweet syrup, he was amused at her flirting. From that Day the amusement didn't lessen a bit.

It would not be wrong to say that he quite enjoys her state and more than that he enjoys imagining  the day when she would find that the man she was drooling over was non other than he.

"Hello" He greets sitting on the stairs

"Hello my foot" She speaks with disappointment evident in her voice.

"Ok"He turns his eyes towards her  feet "hello your foot "

"Look dabbu aaj mera mood tumse ladne ka bilkul bhi nahi hai .."She said sharply pointing her fingers at him in warning tone.

"Matlab humesha rehta hai." He said showcasing the bravery that he possesses

"Tum na.." She takes a deep breath " left it .mujhe tumse nhi ladna" She looks away from his face.

"Ooo lagta hai tumhe apni galti ka ehsas ho gaya hai.Sorry bolne ki jarurat nhi hai.maine maf kiya".He said looking high in the sky while glancing at him from corner of his eyes .

"Sorry?mai kyu bolu tumhe sorry." The effect of his words was exactly like his expectations

"Galti karne per log generally sorry bolte hai"He speaks the most complicated and unknown things of world.

"Kaun si galti?" She asked

"Mujhse ladne ki galti" He said with a shrug.

"Mai tumse ladti hu ?" She speaks unbelievably

"Tumne Confess kar liya yahi bahut hai"He speaks like a understanding boy.

"O hello" She forwarded her hand towards him.

"Hello" He said holding her hand and shakes it. She immediately shrug his hand and looks away, trying to calm herself by taking a deep breath. After a few round of inhale and exhale,she turns to looks at him with fake smile plastered on her lips.

"Look, Mystery man ki wajah se aaj mera mood bahut accha hai use spoil mat karo"She speaks .

"Uss cartoon ki wajah se? He said breaking her hold from her anger. She swiftly turns towards him, pointing her finger at him.

Ananya(angrily)"Agar tumne ek bar aur usse cartoon kaha na to mai tumhe poster bana kar kisi wall per tang dungi"

"Ok ok nahi kahunga"he  raises his hand in submission,  literally afraid from her anger.

"achhe mood me hai to ye hal hai mood kharab hota to kya hota?".He thinks adjusting his spectacles on his nose .

"par uske wajah se tumhara mood kyu achha hai" He asked .A wide  child like smile appears on her face.

"wo mujhse aaj milne aane wala hai" She said with chirpy voice.

"Usne khud tumse kaha?"   He asked as if he is not  the one about whom they are talking about.

"Ha " She immediately speaks with excitement evident in her voice "matlab nahi.maine kaha"She added slowly looking at him unsurely.

"Aur usne ha keh diya?" He asked again in same tone of disbelief.

"Ha " Her voice again gains the chirpiness which died in a second " matlab nhi usne ha nhi kaha but na bhi nhi kaha" She added last part with confidence.

"Okay.Fir Wait karte hai. " He said putting his weight of his elbow. "Tumhare Nakabposh ka" He speaks. His eyes wandering at the children playing in the garden.

Sun is still above the horizon and there is still some time for darkness to engulf the activeness of the people..So there are. respectable amount of people in the park

Dev turns to look at Ananya .That day He has discovered that if He is with her ,he doesn't need any topic to start the discussion. He can talk totally useless thing and still their conversation can stretch to hours.

"Partner , Didi ghar nhi chalna" Vivan's voice make him realise that it is already past dusk. The stars has started shining in the sky and the visibility of the surrounding too was less.

"Tum jao hum panch minute me aate hai" Dev speaks on behalf of Ananya too and then turns to look at her.

"Lo Panch se saat bajne ko aaya hai. Aapka Nakabposh to dikha nhi" He speaks. "Bekar ka do ghanta waste hua."

"Waise to bade productive the tumare hours" She speaks sarcastically." Maine tumhe wait karne ko nhi kaha tha ." Dev looks at her pretending to be offended from her words. Afterall it is his responsibility to give her company when she is waiting for him.

Dev idly pluck a flower  and removes a  petal"wo nhi ayega"

"Wo ayega"she also remove a petal from flower.

"wo nhi ayega" Again a petal was removed.

"ayega" Ananya too did the same.

"nhi ayega"

One by one they keep removing the petals
, till the time when Ananya removes second last petal, leaving a petal is  for 'nhi ayega' .Dev looks  at it and then at Ananya with a victory  smile on his lips .He slowly raises his hand to remove it but before that Ananya quickly remove it.

"ayega,ayega,ayega"she screams  like a child and glares at him.

"Are anu 5 se saat  baj gaye hai agar ana hota to aa gaya hota" He tried to make her understand.

"Jarur kahi busy hoga.Tumhari tarah kisi ke sath garden me time pass nhi kar raha hoga " She speaks adamantly.

Dev (in mind)-"agar mai yaha baith kar isse entertain karta raha to ye aise hi wait karti rahegi .mai chala jaunga to kuch hi time me bore hokar ghar aa gayegi"

"Thik hai to tum wait karo mai chala"He stands up and straighten his shirt.

Seeing her eagerness to meet him,he also wanted to meet him as Nakabposh but he can't because he can't risk Nakabposh identity as well as Ananya's safety. He gives a last glance to Ananya before walking towards his house.

He reaches home . However his mind can't Stop thinking about the Ananya .She didn't even arrive home for dinner . When he enquired about her , Karuna  told him that Ananya informed her that she is going to meet a friend and will come late .He didn't buy the excuse. He knew that she is still in garden and is waiting for Nakabposh. He also knows that at one point of time she has to stop waiting because Nakabposh is not going to come.

He went to sleep with unsettled mind which is still stuck on Ananya who didn't arrive till the time of sleep . He wanted to check on her for once but he is very well trained to control his wants. 

.In midnight when everybody is in deep sleep,he wakes up slowly . He can't sleep when he was a  mission to complete. Coming out from Vivan's room he looks towards  Ananya's room where light is on that means she is in the room as she is habituated to sleep in light.Yes He is very well aware about her habits  in very less time.How and why he don't know?

So how was the story?