DARD

While going through the photos in the album,Her eyes stuck to a very familiar face .A one year old boy, holding a red coloured ball , while surrounded with many soft toys is smiling at camera .Her breath stuck in her throat, looking at the radiant smile on that his which is spreading its warmth inside her cold soul.

"Aunty ye photo...?"She managed to form words without taking his eyes away from the photo..

Karuna"Ye?ye to vivan ki bachpan ki tasvir hai"

The word hits her like a tight punch, pulling out every molecule of air from her lungs. She looks at the photo. Her hand on its own raised towards the baby and caresses his face , reminiscing the memory which is reason for her solace as well as restlessness. She could feel her eyes burning with unshed tears.She doesn't know how to react.She doesn't know whether she has to be happy or to be sad.

The emotions are so overwhelming for her that it has become impossible to hold her tears anymore but she doesn't want to show her tears to anyone

She stands up,  muttering a excuse to Karuna without looking at her and  She dwandle towards her room with  slow steps , putting her whole effort to keep herself intact till the way

Dev ,who was  coming from somewhere, and was passing by noticed tears in Ananya's eyes but before he can ask her anything , she entered in her room and closed the door .

As soon she closes the door, She breaks down in tears . Her legs give up its strength and she sits  on the floor resting her back on door.

Vivi!
Her heart cried. Though she wants to cry out loud,her tongue has gave up its ability to do so.

He vivi is in front of her eyes but she can't identify him. She hold her chest in vain attempt to stop her heart from clenching.
She remembers when she first time meet Vivan .Her little vivi has grown this much .She remember how Vivan saved her from fire .

She wants to run to him ,to hold him , to embrace him, embrace him ,to  shower lots of love on him and told him that he is her.............

Wait !What is she thinking  ?

She shake her head vigorously as if the thought itself is a sin.

Vivi is happy here.He has a family ,A loving mother,a sister, Dadaji and of course Dabbu.She should be happy that he was not with her to suffer from Timnasa's hand .

A sob escaped from her mouth ,that she suppressed by putting her hand on it. And Allow some more tears to roll down on her cheeks.

She drew a deep breath to calm herself but the efforts turns out to be futile when her eyes fall on the bracelet tied around her wrist, which is no less than a handcuff.

"Jald hi tumhe apni Kabiliyat dikhane ka pura mauka milega Ananya. Tum Mumbai Jaa rahi ho.Mere Sabse bade Dhusman Balveer ke khilaf mera sabse bada hathiyar Ban kae.. " Timnasa words echoes in her mind.

She is here as the weapon against the person whom Vivan idolized.She is here to betray not only Balveer but to Vivan also.

She is betraying Vivi,Her Vivi.  But she has to do that she doesn't have any other option.

She smiles sadly at her destiny.

She knows that one day Vivan will get to know this and that day he will hate her but till then she will shower love and care on him.yes,she will make many sweet memories with him and enjoy each and every moment .Thinking that she wipe her tears and smile.

On the other hand Dev is keeping his hand on door as if he can feel her pain.He don't know why but it doesn't feel good to see tears in her eyes.Only smile and anger suit on her face.

Dev(in mind)"aisi kya wajah ho sakti hai jiske karan Anu ke ankho me aasu aa gaye?
He is thinking when door open.

Dev"tum thik ho?

"Mujhe kya hua hai"she replied while turning back and going inside.

"Kuch nhi hua to kya aasu ankho me picnic manane aaye the?"he asked walking behind her.

Ananya"Wo ankon me kuch.....

Dev"Kuch chala gaya tha .ye bahane kisi aur ko dena mujhe nhi"

Ananya"O hello"
Dev"Hello"

"Thi koi baat mujhe nhi batani'she replied with attitude.

Dev"Ha to maine puchha bhi nahi .maine keval itna pucha ki tum thik ho"

Ananya"Kya lagta hai?

Dev"Pehle doubt tha per ab yakin ho gaya hai"

Ananya"Kis bat ka"

Dev"Yahi ki tumhe pune walo ne nhi ranchi walo ne nikala hai"

Ananya"You!!"

Dev"Me"

"Are aap log phir suru ho gaye"asked vivan entering in the room.

Ananya looked at vivan.His childhood memories came in front of her eyes.Her trance is broken by Dev.

Dev"Kaha the tum vivan"

Vivan"Are bhaiya mai kaale hathi ko dekhne gaya tha"

Dev"Kaha per"

Vivan(laughing)"Chintu chinti ke ghar per.wo log meri paltan per black paint girana chahte the to abhi baithe hai range hathi ban kar.Aaj ka din bahut accha tha

Ananya"you are right vivi aaj ka din wakai bahut accha hai"

Dev and vivan-"vivi"

Ananya"ha sounds cool na vivan ka vivi"

Vivan"actually yes.

Vivan and Ananya started talking about the funny things of day .on the other hand Dev is thinking something else.

Dev's pov
Aaj ke din ki santi kahi kal ke bhyanak  tufan ka  sanket hai vivan .jiska samna karne ke liye tumhe taiyar rehna hoga"

So how was the chapter?
Vivan aur Ananya ka kya relation hai?
What is Ananya's past