A PUNISHMENT

Ananya was frantically searching something around whole house .
.Ananya's pov"pata nhi kaha chala gaya hai .Agar Timnasa ko pta chala ki maine usse kho diya to wo mujhe kacha chaba(chew) jayegi aur dakar bhi nhi legi.pata nhi kab se mere hatho me nhi hai."

"Jo nhi hai usse dhudhne ka koi fayda nhi hai" Dev commented taking a bite of apple , while looking at Ananya lazily. Ananya stops and gives him quizzical look.

"Dimag dhund rahi ho na " Said Dev cheekily.

"Ha. Thora tum bhi dhund lo aakhir tumhari chiz hai" She replied."Oh! Yes . Abhi abhi tumne bataya na naturally absent hai .Mujhe laga by mistake gir gayi hogi isliye dhund rahi thi"

"kya hua Ananya? kya dhund rahi ho?" Karuna intervene sensing the upcoming fight .

"Aunty wo mera bracelet kho gaya hai apne usse dekha hai kya?"she is looking very tensed.

Karuna "Nhi maine nhi dekha.bahut kimti thi kya"

Ananya"ha aunty(in mind) uski kimat meri jaan thi"
She again goes to her room and start searching it when her puppy starts barking continuously which is sign of Timnasa's arrival.
Her hands automatically stopped in a way .She  knows that this is inevitable .One or another day she has to face Timnasa but even know the fact didn't lessen her anxiety. She starts shivering in apprehension.

"Go Puchku .Mai nhi na sahi .Tum to bhag jao" She keeps the puppy outside her room and closes the door of room.She turns back and saw Timnasa is standing in front of her.

Ananya"bhay..bhayrani..ki jai"

"tumhari zuban kyu kaap rahi hai Ananya?" Timnasa glares in her eyes , sending shiver in her spines"lagta hai tumhe apni galti pata hai"
She bent her head down.

Timnasa(angrily)"tumhare suraksha ke liye maine tumhe jo kada(bracelet) diya tha wo kaha hai"

Ananya"pp...pata..nhi..wo ..kaise kho..kho gaya.
She looks down trembling in fear.Timnasa moves her hand on Ananya's head.

"tumhe pata hai na ki mai jo karti hu tumhare achhe ke liye karti hu" Timnasa speaks lovingly ,her voice dipped in sugar "Tumse maine kaha tha na ki ye dosti ,ye mohabat ye sab hume kamjor banate hai,Hume dard dete hai.kaha tha na.

Ananya doesn't look up at her and nodded her head.

Timnasa"phir bhi uss ladke se mohabat kar baithi"

"nhi Bhayrani wo bas mera dost..." Ananya looks up at her "dost hai." She added in feeble voice.

Timnasa"mohabat ho ya dosti dard to dono me milta hai na.aur mai tumhe dard me nhi dekh shakti Ananya.Isliye maine tumhe ye sikh de thi. Per tum insano ki yahi samasya hai tum sikh bhul jate ho per sabak yaad rakhte ho.Ab majburan mujhe tumhe sabak dena hoga.

Sabak!

The word itself is enough to made her heart tremble. It is not the  first time she is going to be get 'Sabak' .She has spent countless night with suppressed sob after the so called 'Sabak'. Don't know what new 'sabak' is she going to get .She looks at Timnasa holding her breath in foreboding.

Her whole body trembles when she saw Timnasa producing a knife in her hand .

Timnasa"iss se apne dil per Dev ka naam likho taki tumhe pata chale ki keval sarir per naam likhne se itna dard hota to agar wakai me apne dil per likhogi to kitna dard hoga.

She takes  the knife from Timnasa gulping her fear . Timnasa turns around such that Ananya is facing her back.
Ananya(in mind)"(pointing knife toward timnasa)dil to kar raha hai ki issi knife se iska murder kar du."

.She closes her eyes gathering courage . She bend her arms and brings the blade near her skin .As she pierced the shard blade inside her skin, she suppressed the gasp .Her hands trembles as she moves her hand drawing letters on her skin. Her eyes brimmed with unshed tears . She blinks back her tears because she doesn't have a order to cry.

She can feel her top getting wet from the blood which is oozing from the fresh wound . Each cells of her body is  screaming to stop but her mind knew better.
Till she finished the task , her mind control over her tears slipped as tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"tum janti ho tumhare aasu mujhe acche nahi lagte." Said Timnasa .Ananya nodded wiping her tears profusely. Still the tears are more stubborn than her " per ye dard tumhare liye zaruri hai." Speaks Timnasa with small smile playing on her lips. Her eyes travels towards her blood soaked cloth.  Timnasa clean her blood with magic leaving the pain of the wound to bear

"Ab batao Nakabposh se koi zankari mili hai tumhe" She asked as if nothing has happened.

"Na...Nhi bhayrani" Ananya lips tremble from unbearable." Wo bahut smart hai itni asani se apna secret out nhi karega"

"Agar mujhe samasya jan ni hoti to mai ye kam tumhe nahi saupti" Ananya can heard hint of anger in her voice.

"Aap chinta mat kijiye bhayrani wo abhi uss chupi shakti se bahut dur hai.Uske uss shakti tak pahuchne se pehle wo shakti aapke samne hogi"She replied immediately understanding the need of placate her anger.

"Aisa hi ho to achha hai" Timansa speaks before departing from there .

Ananya left out the breath that she was holding and quickly drink a glass of water as her throat become dry in fear. With trembling hand she pour water into the glass and brings it near her lips . Before the water can wet her throat, her eyes fall on a figure standing near the window.  Glass falls from her hand and rolls towards the person.

Ananya"MYSTERY MAN

So how was the chapter?

Next chapter is going to be much more exciting .
Ek raaj se parda uthega.