Birthday Party

Ananya look toward the door and saw Ray who is coming inside while playing guitar.(.Hello police .I need police protection ,readers mera murder karne wale hai , hello koi hai?🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️).

Ananya smile brightly looking at him.She put the knife in Dev's hand and went toward him.
Ananya-"What a beautiful surprise"
Ray-"abhi to maine surprise diya hi kha hai .Aur surprise ke liye tumhe mere sath chalna hoga"

Ananya-"but yaha to already mera birthday celebration ho raha hai"

Ray-"mera surprise dekhogi (looking at Dev)baaki sab bhul jaogi.Please deny mat karna.aur wiase bhi mai sirf tumhe nhi pure BN Ko invite karne aya hu"
Ananya look at Dev and his cake and then at Ray.
Ananya-"ok (looking at dev)abhi to evening hi hai dabbu,cake raat ko cut kar lenge"
He nodded yes smiling faintly.

After sometime ,
People of Bharat nagar descended from the bus which is arranged by Ray for them and get surprised looking at the place.
It is a five star hotel ,They all went inside with Ananya ,Dev and Ray.

Ray tie a cloth on Ananya's eyes before entering the hotel.He take Ananya to a venue and open her eyes.
Dev look around surrounding .It is a open garden area around a pool side which is decorated beautifully . Happy Birthday Ananya is written all around.In centre there is a big cake and in the corner there is a group of musicians which plays music as soon as Ananya enters.Everyone is looking around mismerising  with the beauty.

Ray-"A small birthday party for you Ananya"
Ananya-'isse small kehte hai to big kise kehte hai"

Vivan(to Dev)-"partner iss cake ke aage to humara cake aisa hai jaisa hathi ke samne chiti jaisa hai "

Dev look at the cake and decoration and then at Ananya who is smiling brightly .Yes,he really put effort to make her birthday special and he feels bad too as his whole effort get wasted but he is happy because she is happy.
Dev(looking at Ananya)-"kya fark parta hai chote .Hum Anu ka birthday ab bhi special hi hai .Humari wajah se nhi na sahi per Wo khush to hai na"

Ananya cuts the cake and feed Ray ,Ray also is going to feed her but she takes piece from his hand and feed Dev.
Everyone become busy in the party.
Ray-"Presenting a beautiful song for beautiful birthday Girl in my voice.

He plans to impress Ananya by lip sync to  the music sung by trained singer.
He signal musicians to sing the song .They look at each other not knowing what to do as singer of the team can't come due to some reason.

One of them signal Ray and told him that.
Ray-"I don't care.You have to sing .It's not my problem.
Having no way they start playing the music and one of the  musician start singing it is better to say shouting.
" Husn-I jaanaan ki ta'reef mumkin nahi

Husn-I jaanaan ki ta'reef mumkin nahi

Aafireen aafireen

Aafireen aafireen

Tu bhi dekhe agar to kahe ham-nisheen

Aafireen aafireen

Aafireen aafireen

Husn-I jaanaan ki ta'reef mumkin

Everyone look at each other not knowing what to do .

Dev(to ananya) -"wow kya awaaz hai .Ray ko bhi T.V per gana chahiye at least.gana na sun ne ka option to hoga"
Ananya-"itna hi hai to khud hi gaa lo na .
Dev look at her and go toward  the musician and take the mic while Ray stop singing seeing that.
Dev(looking at Ananya)
Chehra ik phool ki tarh shaadaab hai
Chehra us ka hai ya koyi mahtaab hai.
She turn around as she is not able to look at him due to his look .

Chehra jaise ghazal chehra jaan-I ghazal
Chehra jaise kali chehra jaise kanwal
Dev is looking at her continuosly without blinking and with a smile.
She pretends to get busy in talking but She can feel his eyes on her.
Chehra jaise tasawwur bhi tasweer bhi
Chehra ik khaab bhi chehra taa'beer bhi
Chehra koyi alf lailawi daastaan
Chehra ik pal yaqeen chehra ik pal gumaan
Chehra jaisa ke chehra kaheen bhi nahi
Maah-ru maah-ru mah-jabeen mah-jabeen

He can see her blush which she tried hard to hide but failed .In fact not only him anyone can easily see her blushing
Husn-I jaanaan ki ta'reef mumkin nahi
Aafireen aafireen
Aafireen aafireen
Tu bhi dekhe agar to kahe hamnisheen
Aafireen aafireen
Aafireen aafireen
Husn-I jaanaan ki ta'reef mumkin nahi

Aafreen aafreen
Aafreen aafreen
Aafireen

Everyone claps as soon as as song ended while Ray is glaring at Dev angrily and Dev is looking at Ananya who is looking Everywhere but not at Dev.

In Vivan's house.
Everyone returned home totally tired from the party .
Khushi"kya party di thi Ray bhaiya ne .mai to thak gyi"
Vivan-Maine to bahut kha liya h"
Karuna ji-"chalo sab sone chalo"
They all went toward their room while Dev who is going behind vivan in their room saw Ananya going in kitchen.
In kitchen
Dev-"Anu tum kitchen me......
He can't complete his sentence as he saw Ananya is taking cake out of Fridge.
Ananya-"Achha hua  maine Ray ka laya cake cut kiya  varna mujhe ye cake share karna parta.
Saying this she cut cakes into pieces and sit on the dining tables
Dev-"tum ab ye khaogi.tumhara pet nhi bhara hai
Ananya-"khana khaungi to pet bharega na "
Dev-"matlab tumne party me khana nhi khaya"
"Agar tab kha leti to cake kaise khati"Saying this she take a bite of cake , stop for a sec and look at Dev who is waiting for her feedback.
"ummm yummy.Kya doctor banoge dabbu ,Cheif ban jao.Mai tumhari regular customer rahungi"Saying this she take another bite.
Dev is looking at her without blinking his eyes. She didn't eat in the party where all her favourite food is present just to eat cake made by him.He look at her who is enjoying the cake. He forward his hand to take a piece of cake but Ananya slightly slap on his hand.
Ananya-"mera hai"
Dev-"at least taste to karne do"
Ananya-'"nhi .Tum mere baat ko nhi taal sakte mai birthday girl hu"
He smiles looking at her.
Ananya-"tumne mujhe ab tak gift nhi diya hai"
Dev take a gift box from his pocket and forward toward her.She signal toward her hand which is covered by Cake.
Ananya-"kya hai?
He unwrap the gift .It is a beautiful Anklet.Ananya look at gift smiling brightly.
Ananya-"wow payal"
She forward her hand to hold but stop as her hand is covered by cake.
Ananya-"kitna beautiful hai"
Dev-"mujhe lga sayad tumhe achha na lage.Aaj kal kaun pehnta hai"
Ananya-"mai pehnungi na. pehna do"

He look at her .
"Dekh kya rahe ho .Mere hatho me cake lga hai "saying this she stands up and  forwarded her legs toward him. He sit down and make wear the anklet.

Sapno me the mile tere nishan
Sapno se bhi khubsurat hai  ab ye jahan ,
Hotho pe thehra hai jo ankaha
Ankhein kar rahi hai Baiyan
Padh lo na jo hai
tere mere darmiyan

Dev(Ssdevan)

She look at anklet smiling. While She is looking at the anklet ,Dev took a small piece from her plate . When she ate whole cake and went to kitchen,he eat that piece .As soon as he put it in his mouth he realises that cake is burnt and it contain too much sugar .It taste is strange combination of bitterness and sweetnees.No one can eat it. Dev look at Ananya who just come from kitchen.
Dev-"ye to bahut bura hai.tumne kaise khaya?

Ananya- tumhe uss ingredient ka swad nhi aya hoga jiska mujhe aya?
Dev-"kaun sa ingredient?
Ananay-"tumhari care aur effort ka samjhe.

Dev is looking at her without blinking eyes , smilingly. He can never thought that one day life can be that much beautiful.

So how was the chapter?
I think Ray ke hone ke baad bhi mai jinda bach jaungi.
Varna dhamki to itni mili hai ki mai police protection le chuki hu👨‍✈️👮