A Firing

In morning Dev is returning home after solving the second riddle when he collides with Ananya in the hall.Due to the collision Ananya's hand bag fall from her hand and a gun come out from the bag.

Dev looked at gun shockingly and then at Ananya. He bent down to pick up the gun but Ananya is quick enough.She quickly pick up the gun.
She points gun toward him.He is not able to trust his eyes.
"Ab jab tumhe meri sachhai pata chal gayi hai to mai tumhe jinda nhi chod sakti"
Saying that she fire on him.

Water is  splashed on his face .He stands horrified for sometime . Ananya erupts in  laughter  .It took some time to process him that it was a water gun and today is holy.

"Apna face to dekho Dabbu.Kisi pichke hue tomato jaisa lag raha hai"she said between her laughter ,

He looked at her who is now leaning on the sofa, holding her stomach and is laughing nonstop.

"Aisa kaun karta hai Anu?Mere pure body me heart attach aane wala tha." He said while keeping hand on his chest.."Mera dil waise bhi bahut nazuk hai agar he dhadkan ruk jata to"

Ananya"Don't worry MAI  PHIR  START  KAR  DETI "

Dev give her 'I will not talk to you type look'  and turn around with a pout on his face.

Ananya"Offo dabbu,bura na mano holi hai"

"Holi hai ?" He asked looking at her .

Ananya"Ha"

"Really?"he looks at her with mischievous glint in his eyes and picks  up water jug which is kept on the table

"No Dabbu .You can't do this"she took two step backward, wringing her index finger .

"Holi hai na"he said while walking toward Ananya .With his each forward step,she takes two backward steps.

In a while their slow walks turn into run   and again tom and jerry chase starts.

After covering every corner of the hall, Ananya ascend the steps and  goes in vivan room .She stops when she realised that in front of her is Vivan's bed on which Vivan is sleeping and behind her is Dev . She slowly turns Dev with innocent look in her eyes while Dev is wearing a devilish smile on his face.

"Dabbu, no please "she requested  in her sweet voice and Dev shakes his head pointing at his wet clothes  throws water toward her but she run from there before water droplets can touch her and water  falls on vivan's face.

He wakes up horrified from the sudden attack and start blabbering"Attack!attack!Timmy aunty ne attack kiya".He looks around in sleepy state.

Dev and Ananya look at vivan, then at each other and again on vivan and they together brust into laughing , making Vivan confuse.

"Happy holi"both said at same time.Vivan shakes his head  looking at the two grown up child .

"By the way tum dono lag superb rahe ho bhinge(wet) bille(cat)"she comments while laughing.

Dev and Vivan signal each other . Vivan slowly pick up water jug ,kept at his night stand and stealthily walks towards her . Meanwhile Dev too stands behind Ananya with his jug which contains small amount of water.Both of pour water  on Ananya's head who was not prepared for this surgical strike.

Dev and Vivan brust into laughing, looking at Ananya.

"Hum bhige bille aur tum bhigi billi"Both of them shares hi-fi when Ananya glares at them with suppressed smile on her face.

"Are bolo nhi suno ye kya halat bana rakha hai kamre ka"asked Karuna who is shocked to see  room's condition

"Vivan tumne kamre me hi holi khelni suru kardi" She scolded Vivan ." Aur Dev,  Ananya, tum dono ne bhi isse rokne ke jagah iske badmashi me samil ho gaye" She turns to look at Dev and Annaya.

"Are mummy per maine to kuch bhi nhi ..."Vivan tried to explain.

"Bolo nhi suno abhi sara kamra saaf karo varna aaj sara din kamre me hi holi khelna" Karuna speaks strictly.  Vivan looks at Dev and Ananya who in turn give him apologetic look.

"Nhi karuna ji vivan ki galti nhi hai vo to....." Dev tries to accept his mistakes.

"Dev tum ab isse bachane ki kosis mat karo aur ha sab kapde badal lena varna thand lag jayegi"saying this Karuna left from there

"Galti aap log karo aur daat mai khau" Vivan said.

"Tumhari impression hi aisi hai" Dev said before picking up sweeper .Ananya and Vivan too pick up their own weapons and starts cleaning the room.

In evening

All the people in BN is taking rest after the holi party.Holi party went well without interruption of Timnasa .

Karuna and Ananya is sitting in hall and looking at photo album of Karuna's family. When Ananya's eyes stuck at a photo.

How is the chapter?
Kaise rahi firing?
By the way you are right Ananya fires on Dev