A New Enemy

As soon as Ananya enters inside the ambulance ,its door amd windows get automatically shut down and it catches fire.
Ray ,Bambaal and Milsa are watching the scene.
Ananya-"Help .koi hai? Ray..help.

Ray-"jitna shout karna hai karo.But Cry or pray nhi chorega Ray"
She gets tired due to shouting continuously but no one is hearing her and who is hearing is not willing to help her. Finally she closes her eyes and whispers

Ananya-"Dabbu .

Dev who is in his classroom hears her voice.He looks outside the window and see the burning Ambulance.He hurriedly stands up and run toward ambulance.
Ray and rest who are waiting for balveer to come gets surprised seeing Dev running toward Ambulance.
Dev-"Anu relax .I am here.
He put water on the fire but it is of no use. At last he break the ambulance door   and save Ananya till then rest of college also come there.(pani to Ray ke irado pe para hai😀).

He supports Ananya and help her to sit and went to bring water as she is coughing continuously.He gives water to her but before she can take it Ray came their and stand in the middle of Dev and Ananya.
Ray(showing fake concern)-"Are you ok Ananya.take it.Pani piyo.

Saying this he takes water from Dev's hand and give it to Ananya making him angry.

At night
Ananya is sitting in her room when Dev comes there and lie on the bed.

Dev-"Agar mujhse milna hi tha to aise hi mil leti na anu . Ambulance me aag lagane ki kya jarurat thi.😜

Ananya-"what the f..first first of all maine aag nhi lagwai aur secondly mai  tumse milne ke liye aag kyu lagaungi"
Dev look at her rising his one eyebrow with a smirk😏🤨 which makes her remember the day when she intentionally struck into the fire to meet balveer making her smile.She look another side to hide her smile from him.
Ananya-"wo to mai ...timnasa ke karan"
Dev-"jal gayi na"
Ananya-" mai Kyu jalu.jale tumhare shirt,tumhare baal.tum ganje ho jao...👩‍🦲👩‍🦲

Dev-"Are mai uss ambulance ke aag se jalne ki baat kar raha tha.Tumhare gale per burn mark hai"

Ananya-"haa wo..
Dev-"ointment lagaya"

Ananya"laga lungi "
He stands up and bring ointment and make her sit .
Ananya-"Dabbu mai lga lungi baad me

Dev-" .janta hu mai tumhe.tumhara baad kabhi nhi ayega."

He sits beside her and remove hair from her neck and start applying ointment.Ananya looks at him through mirror.

Ashqo me jo tha bahe
Aankho me per jo rahe
kuch to hai tere mere darmiyaan

Rishte hai kuch unsune
Sapne hai kuch ungine
lamhe hai kuch bejubaan,
Darmiyaan

Khamosh si baate,
Dev look at Ananya.They both are looking at each other through mirror.
Khamosh si baate(male voice)
aisi mulakate
Ho na sake jo baiya ,
Darmiyaan.
kuch to hai tere mere darmiyaan