MISSION BEGAN

In kal lok

Timnasa(angrily)-"kaun tha wo nakabposh?

Tauba tauba-"Balveer se harne per to izzat bachi rahti thi.ab to koi bhi
aa kar bhayrani ko dhul chata raha hai."

(RIP for tauba tauba)

Timnasa-"ye to pakka hai ki uss Balveer ki shaktiya aur yadast ja chuki.iska matlab humare raste ka sabse bada kata nikal chuka hai.Aur rahi baat uss nakabposh ki to usse samne lane ka bhi tarika hai mere pass.

In Ananya's room

Dev enters in Ananya's room .She is on the bed , lying on her stomach . A pillow is near her chest . Many pens and pencils are scattered around herself and a paper is in front of her on which she is rubbing nib of her pencil .Her eyes are fixed on the paper , furrowed in concentration and a small smile playing on her lips while her legs are continuously swinging.

Dev's eyes travels from her face to the paper .Ananya is making Sketch of Nakabposh which is half complete. Dev's eyes travels from paper to Ananya and a small mischievous smiles danced on the corner of his lips .

"kya kar rahi ho Anu" He asked walking towards her with straight face

"Plain uda rahi hu" Ananya speaks sarcastically without looking at him.

"Are wah!tum to bahut achha sketch banati ho." Dev speaks looking at the sketch ." college me cartoon ka sketch banane ka project mila hai kya"

"O hello" She speaks turning swiftly towards him.

"Hello" Dev speaks with a smile on his face.

"Cartoon ho tum" She said getting offended and turns to look at the sketch . She picks it up and sits on the bed.

"ye to superhero hai. dekha nhi tumne kaise isne sab ki band baja di.".She smiles dreamily looking at the sketch while Dev quirked his eyebrows at her dreamy face.

"Aur tum dabbu darpok isse cartoon bol rahe ho"She speaks sharply, looking at him.

"Darpok nhi hu mai" Dev speaks in defensive tone " .wo to main ahinsa(non voilence) ka pujari hu.mujhe mar ki nhi pyar ki bhasa ati hai"(kitna sidha hai)" He said putting his hand on his heart , looking in her eyes with smile.

"Ye bahane na apni mumma ko dena mujhe nhi"Ananya speaks rolling her eyes .

Maa!

His smile faded.

Yes , he used to give such excuses to his mother Smita whenever he had to disappear to become Balveer.How much she became tensed when she didn't found him. It was also a time when he had a family. He still has , faraway from him . They would have talked about him once in a while , thinking that he is somewhere in abroad , well settled and enjoying their life . Manav and Mehar would be complaining that he has forgotten about them and Maa and Papa would be contradicting him.

Ananya looks at him sensing his silence and notice him lost in his thought and his eyes which reflect pain and only pain. She opens her mouth to ask him the reason but as if sensing it somehow he hide his emotions in a fraction of second. It was too quick that anyone can think that the pain was not present before.

"thik ha to tum apne iss superhero ki sketch banao tab tak mai  walk per jata hu." Dev speaks "Vivan agar school se wapas aa jaye to usse bata dena

"Walk per kaha ja rahe ho?" Asked Ananya looking at him suspiciously.
"Yahi pass me" Dev replied "kaal lok tak" He added in his mind and walked out.Ananya looks at his retreating feature.

Ananya(in mind)-"Ankho se bhi jhut bole aisa jhoota pehli bar dekha hai.kuch to ajeeb ho tum Dabbu.

In kaal lok

Nakabposh-" aa gaya mai sarvkaal tumse milan.Now the mission began"

So how was the chapter ?
Kya hai timnasa ka plan
I know it's a short one?
Likhne ki fursat nhi mili