Kokoronashi

A/N: I kind of feel like I haven't uploaded in 2 weeks again-

Oh wait I have-

IM SO SORRY WHAT AM I DOING

Anyways, enjoy!

(also, I've made an AO3 acc! It's called SakuPanda and I'll be cross-posting there!)

The cover above is a really beautiful one and I personally think it encaptures the emotions of Kokoronashi well. Thank you!
Link: https://youtu.be/Yp1-6C6irLU

Multiverse found: Kokoronashi

"Ahhh this is interesting! 'Kokoronashi' means 'somehow' or 'somewhat'. On the other hand, 'kokoro' means 'heart' so perhaps this song has something to do with doubt in....eh, love?" Momo analyses.

"Excellent Yaoyorozu. Your analysis is steadily improving." Aizawa stated, earning a look of awe from both his student and Hizashi.

Flustered, but hiding it under his capture-weapon, Aizawa grumbled a "Shut up Yamada."

"Wha-Shota I didn't even say anything!"

"I predicted it." Eraser said with his signature grin. Yamada whined, not ammused.

The screen lights up

"If I abandoned everything (Nee, moshimo subete nagesuteraretara)

Would it be easier to laugh and live? (Waratte ikiru koto ga raku ni naru no?)"

Midoriya says, towards an All Might poster in his darkened room, a text message popping up on his All-Might themed phone that Ink would be at work for a few more hours.

"My chest is starting to hurt again (Mata mune ga itaku naru kara)"

Izuku clutches his chest, in a flashback, bandages spread on his face.

"Did Midoriya never receive proper medical treatment after.... these incidents?" Shoji seethed.

"I'm not trying to blame his mum, of course... but I thought she was a nurse..?" Uraraka said miserably.

"This seems like either Midoriya hid this from his mum, or she couldn't handle the truth, so as a natural defence mechanism, stopped focusing on the signs of abuse, as a way for her to reduce the pain." Midnight reasoned.

"Shota, note that down." Nedzu chirped, still seemingly pleasant.

"Doing so." he replied.

"Don't say any more (Mou nani mo iwanai de yo)"

"If I forgot everything (Nee, moshimo subete wasurerareta nara)"

Flashes of the doctor announcing his quirklessness, Bakugou's betrayal, the tormenting from his peers and the guilty, pitying looks he received.

Bakugou flinches, and shifts.

"Would it be easier to live without tears..? (Nakanai de ikiru koto mo raku ni naru no?)"

"But I can't do that (Demo sonna koto dekinai kara)"

Izuku smiles bitterly.

"Don't show me any more (Mou nani mo misenai de yo)"

"I don't blame him, I'd want to hide from this reality too, if I was where he was." Kamui Woods contributed.

"Kota-kun, when Mr Deku wakes up, we should give Mr Deku tons and tons of... ummm what was the thing that people do when they love and care for eachother..?"