Egoist

A/N: Hiiii! So this was requested, and I'm on a little tangent right now so I'm trying to write as many requested universes I've gotten in this work so far that I haven't done yet because I'm a lazy and forgetful a*s so lemme try and make it up to those poor readers who STILL haven't gotten their promised requested videos after like 5 months- 

SORRY GUYS!!!

Anyways, first one up, this was requested and here's the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQBhkXUiNQ

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: Egoist

"Egoist? That means a self-centered or selfish person... that's a weird concept to go for." Momo says with intrigue. 

"It's a life consultation." Midoriya in a middle-school uniform says, smiling with an open notebook, with rails behind him and the sky looking dark; night.  "Will you listen to me?"

"Sensei?" Midoriya says with a smile, opening his eyes, facing the audience. 

"Sensei? As in, his middle-school teacher?" Nishiya (Kamui Woods) asked Thirteen, to which she replied with her assumption of yes. 

"Living sick for the most part." Deku takes off his bag 

"Please let me withdraw...sensei?" Midoriya throws away his notebook. 

"Wha-I'm confused...is he sick physically or emotionally?" Kaminari asks, to which Jirou replies with an "I don't know but hopefully Midoriya is alright."

"I understand patience in life." Midoriya is seen laughing, one hand over his face, as one of his legs dangle over the rooftop. "Have you realised that yet sensei?"

"H-hey, what's Deku doing?" Kota asks Aizawa, whose face flashed with a hint of pain, before taking a deep breath. 

"To put it simply, in the universe we're watching right now, you kids see how he's on the rooftop?" Aizawa starts, pointing to the screen as Eri and Kota's fear-indulged eyes flicker to the screen and back to Aizawa again, eagerly waiting for his explanation. 

Aizawa desperately looked at Hizashi, who returned with a look of encouragement; he was the worst at kids, how was he supposed to explain this?

"Well..." Aizawa resisted the urge to say 'uh' because he needed to keep an assured tone to not worsen the children's emotions. How to explain such a complicated, and fragile topic to children already hurt tremendously though? "That Deku wants to go to heaven in that universe, because he doesn't want to feel pain anymore. But remember Eri and Kota, life is like a piano-"

"W-wait, what's a piano?" Eri asks, still fidgeting with her fingers nervously, a habit she must have picked up from Midoriya. 

Aizawa wasn't one to feel much, but were these kids surely making his heart squeeze. 

"Well Eri, do you remember what Momo was playing in the cultural festival- the one with Deku dancing?" Aizawa says, pointing to Yaomomo, to which she smiled awkwardly at, waving a little. 

Eri's curious eyes turned to Momo, and realisation spread across her face.

"O-oh! The black and white i-instrum-meant?"

"Close, it's called an instru-ment. But yes, a piano is similar to a keyboard, and they both have black and white keys." Aizawa said scratching his head slightly.