The Many Roasts of Endeavor

A/N: This fic was requested by @FrostQueen13 so I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the read! As always, my apologies for the slow updates, I honestly update on a whim, I have no schedule whatsoever anymore ToT

The fic being reacted to is by Sapphira on AO3, and the link is here :https://archiveofourown.org/series/917301

The gang will only be reacting to the first part, but feel free to read the other parts!

Onwards!

------

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: The Many Roasts of Endeavour 

Immediately, eyes swivel towards said red-head and Shoto, who visibly looked morbid and intrigued, respectively.

"Will you be alright, boss man?" Hawks asks, giving a slight dig to the hero, who grunted in response. 

 "Alright then, settle down," Shouta Aizawa yawned loudly, wanting to end the day quickly so he could snuggle up into his marigold sleeping bag and drown out the horrors of teaching. Almost immediately, the students of Class 1-A shut up and sat down. They didn't want him to flash his Quirk at them, rising his hair as if it had been caught by a gust of wind. Making sure no one was making a peep, Aizawa continued. "Okay, so I something important to tell you." Almost immediately, the students were on the edge of their seats, shivering at the thought of what this important thing was. 

Could it be a gruelling test of physical strength and endurance? Or would it be an extensive exam of mind numbing questions about what they had learnt in the week? Or was it...?

"Everytime I enter homeroom, this is my exact thought process." Kaminari sighs heavily, to which Mina tearfully agrees. 

"You'll never know which day you'll suffer a pop quiz, bud." she shakes her head, patting his shoulder. They meet eyes, and start cackling at their horribly dramatic acting. 

"So glad we don't do those in Support!" Hatsume chuckled, stretching out her worn arms. 

"... I'm setting you essays."

Oh, right.

"WE'RE DOING SOMETHING NORMAL FOR ONCE!!" The class screamed collectively as if they had all endured the same thought at the same time, which they indeed had. With a flash of red from their homeroom teacher's eyes, the class was back in their seats and silent once more. It was unusual to do something as trivial as an essay after everything that had happened just a few weeks before hand.

"I've never seen a class actually glad to do an essay..." Aizawa sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Why is this class just so weird."

Hizashi didn't give him a response and laughed at his moral suffering. 

"So, like I said, you'll each have an essay to write for the end of the week," Turning back towards the class, Aizawa picked up a piece of chalk and wrote down the instructions, noting the rustling of bags and paper behind him. "Each of you has been set a Pro Hero to research and I expect citations with your research too, don't want some bias entering." It was noticeable that his gaze landed on a certain green haired student, but nobody dared to say a word. "Also, Midoriya. Only three pages. You gave me a doorstop last time I asked for one from you." Some of the other students looked towards Izuku Midoriya out of pity, or just to snigger, as he hid his beetroot red face from view as steam rose from his ears.