Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me

A/N: Hopefully all of you will have an amazing 2022! Now on with the next chapter!

This will be the last chapter on this work before I go on my break, thanks so much for the understanding everyone! I will still reply to all comments, but I won't be writing chapters (I'll definitely be planning though!)

Link to song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7FH1dL51oU

Enjoy!

--------

Searching for multiverse...

Multiverse found: Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me

"You know, I've discovered something." Ojirou says, quite out of character as he was not usually the one to start a conversation "Just now, I was just thinking how it would be great if I had something to train my arms, since they've been stiff for a while, and then...a weight just. Popped up."

"What, now?!" Kaminari exclaimed, automatically thinking of a wad of cash. "Oh my god, it appeared!"

"But...what quirk could possibly be this powerful? There is not a single quirk to have ever been recorded like this...Nezu?" Recovery Girl spoke, stern concern apparent on her face. 

The Principal took a long sip of his tea, a dreadful silence stretching the whole way. 

"Would it be so unusual...if the result of all this is from the purest source of energy? One beyond the human body, and even mine." Nezu spoke, voice almost wistful. 

"Source of energy..? What are you trying to infer?" Shota demanded, concern creased within his face at the thought of his students in danger. 

"Spirits." Yagi spoke, surprisingly confident. "Souls; the dead."

'It is not as ridiculous as one might think..' All Might thought to himself, looking at his successor peacefully asleep by his chair. 'Could it possibly...be One for All? But..what could my predecessors possibly be trying to tell us?

Nana...if this is part of your doing...what are you trying to tell me?' 

gomennasai gomennasai (Sorry... Sorry...)

sono hitokoto sura nouri ni wa nakute (Even that single word is not on my mind..)

kiete yo kiete yo (Disappear! Disappear!)

ima sugu ni soko kara satte shimatte yo (Just quickly pass right now!)

itsu datte watashi dake no tokken da to (It's always my only privilege!)

utagatta koto nai kara (Because I didn't ever doubt it...)

The back of Katsuki's head can be seen, in his uniform, with him facing the silhouettes of  Deku and Ochaco. Behind them all is a plain of tinted white, and flashing crosses.

"Me?" Katsuki and Uraraka said at the same time, both equally confused, and uncertain to where the video would go. 

doro no bunzai de watashi dake no taisetsu wo ubaouda nante (Being low as dirt, taking what's important from me,)

datte jimen no ue hatte miageru koto shika nou ga nai kuse ni (Yet crawling on the dirt, being able to only look up,)

Katsuki's eyes are hooded, before he raises his head, a smug smile on his face. Pristine white wings sprout from beside him, and a golden halo lays above his head.