I have questions

I Have Questions

{Trust is a feeble and fragile fondness and feeling. 

One tap and it can shatter and break. 

And in the end, all your're left with is shatters. 

Shatters of a once reality. 

A reality you can now only covet}

"Questions? This doesn't seem all that bad." Kaminari says, eyes glancing warily around, body tense ready to fling into action any minute. 

"Remember kids. Be sure to focus on the universes, get all the entail you need. Consider this as a heroic exercise. But more importantly, be safe brats; I still need to expel the bunch of ya." Eraserhead says, Totoro smirk spreading across his face. 

"Awwww we love you too Aizawa-sensei!" Mina exclaims, cheering a close-eyed smile. 

"WE LOVE YOU TOO AIZAWA-SENSEI!" Class 1-A chorus. 

"Problem Children all of you.." Aizawa mumbles, slouching his face under his scarf. 

"I think the best plan of action right now is to learn and then form a battle tactic when the time comes!" iida says, doing his rapid 90o hand-chop. 

"Yes, that's logical." Momo says, creating slow bombs and putting them in appropriate places at a steady and easing pace. 

A short stature can be seen with unruly hair, standing formally with hands in his pockets, behind a tied-up man who can be recognised as All Might in a deflated form. 

"Why.. did you leave me here to burn?"

"I'm way too young... to be this hurt.." 

Viridescent eyes stare into the distance, longing and regret washing like waves through them. 

"B-betrayal.... but-but in all honesty, we actually never figured out what hurt Deku-kun that bad did we? We know it was from All Might but was it that bad f-for Deku-kun to kill All Might in an alternative universe?" Uraraka-san stuttered. 

"I don't know but I want answers!" Jirou says, ear-lobes swinging in the process. 

"I feel doomed in hotel rooms"

A pair of black-gloved hands roll their sleeves

"Staring straight up at the walls" 

Adjusting gloves 

"Hotel rooms? I don't understand the connection there." Shoji says 

"Counting wounds and I am trying to numb it all." the voice continues. 

Feet walks to the right of the screen. 

"This sounds concerningly like Midobro's crazy high pain tolerance even in another universe." Kirishima says.  

"I can't disagree." iida states, sighing. His sigh is mirrored by one of Aizawa's. 

"Do you care? Do you care!" 

Izuku's green eyes are toxic green in comparison to the greys, blacks and whites around. His hands are rested on All Might's shoulders, with AM looking injured and worn out

"He's injured...what's this Deku going to do to him?!" Shoji says, the extra grown mouth showing a frown. 

"Why don't you care?" 

A live recording of Deku and All Might can be seen playing on a building

"He's hacked into public screens to purposely reveal himself and him injuring All Might. Is he trying to show something to the world by capturing the ex-Symbol of Peace?" Uraraka says.