It's Class-1A, everything happens to them

A/N: 

Edited on 27/3/22

---------------

Third Person POV:

Covered in filth and looking like she hasn't slept in a good 2 weeks, Hatsume's newest baby was finally complete! Now she just needed a test ra- correction, volunteer to try it out! 

And a certain green haired sunshine was popping right up in her mind...

It wouldn't be hard to convince Izuku Midoriya, because he has still not yet learnt how to say 'no' to his fellow classmates and friends. 

So there she was, shooting through the hallways, all the way to the big, red door of class 1-A.

Hatsume's POV:

Finally! After so long my baby is complete! I see Izuku right there talking to- who was it again? I don't remember! It's that brown-haired girl and also that blue haired guy- he can run super fast, right? Eh, whatever.

"Midoriya!"

Izuku turned to the direction he heard his name, only to expect one of his worst nightmare apart from Aoyama's cheese...Hatsume

"H-hi Hatsume! I-is there s-something you need?" Izuku stammered, gaze nervously fleeting away from her gaze. 

For a second, Hatsume looked like a demon in Izuku's mind, coming to drag him down to hell.

Uraraka and Iida knew something bad was going to come, and felt terribly sorry that Deku was the one that would have to deal with it.

"Yes, smart boy! I need you to try out my new baby! You don't mind right? A hero should help everyone after all~"

Deku really didn't want to be an experiment; it would probably end up in him getting an explosion to the face, and he had no idea what the invention even was! 

However, being the self-less hero he was, he ended up saying yes to the offer, despite his many mental protests. 

Uraraka, knowing the boy wouldn't be able to refuse, only shook her head in fondness.

"Perfect!" Hatsume exclaims! "Now, don't mind me..."

She drags Deku to the hallway, much to Izuku's hesitant compliance, and puts a gas mask on herself, before spraying some sort of thin, pink mist; a bit like a diluted version of Midnight's quirk.

"Hatsume... what.. is.. this.?" but Midoriya couldn't hear the answer, because black spots filled his vision and he collapsed- out cold.

And in the corner of all this chaos, was none other than Katsuki Bakugou, Midoriya's childhood friend, former (?) bully and ally. 

He was going to be a big part of this Dekuverse..

This story has been slightly changed, it will no longer be BKDK, or have any streams, because all relationships and interactions can be seen as friendships. There is a slight intention for EraserMic however it can also be seen as best friends! Thank you!