The Lost One's Weeping

Edit: 27/3/22

Multiverse Found: The Lost One's Weeping

"This one sounds like another sad one." Jirou sighs "Although it does sound like it could be a song!"

"I don't want to see sad Deku anymore! I want our happy, cute lil' bean back!" Mina whines.

"Hey! I can't control which multiverse this machine gives us!" Mei defends herself. 

"But don't you all think this means something? Hatsume did say that all the multiverses are based off of an emotion Midoriya has felt at some point in his life." Tokoyami states, Ojirou nodding in agreement.

"Shut up brats and watch the god damn video." Aizawa demands, although a silently uncurling concern grew in his guy. 

On the other hand, Katsuki Bakugou was, surprisingly, quiet.

Quiet and thinking about the endless possibilities that revolved around him.

Quiet and thinking about how much worse things could've been if he had been a little more harsh, if Deku had been a little weaker.

So many possibilities, and hows, and what ifs.

He didn't want to admit it but it was starting to drive him a little crazy. Regardless, he pushed it out of his mind and focused on watching the now loading video.

The scene glitches to a familiar notebook, a hand holding a pen, an opened page with a mysterious liquid splattered on the page.

"This music is uncomfortably upbeat." Jirou says, suspicious.

We get a tiny scene of Midoriya, and then some school desks, in what seems to be a classroom.

' Middle school... I don't want to ever live through that hell hole again. I was so much more of a jerk back then..' Katsuki thought to himself.

'Is there a difference?'  an annoying and sh*tty voice whispered in his mind. 

We see a familiar green-haired boy in the centre desk.

'Young Midoriya!' All Might thinks.

The scene glitches in beat to the background music and we see Midoriya in what seems to look like a villain costume.

"Was I the only one who saw that..? Please say I was." Denki mutters, but not very quietly in the hushed voices of the audience.

"I would say that you were the only one who saw that, b-but I'm afraid I saw that too..." Iida stutters, a very rare moment.

The scene gradually goes upwards, towards some pages of very detailed and analysed drawings of Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, and a bit of Aizawa (or Eraserhead).

"Hey look it's us!" Mount Lady says to Kamui Woods.

"Honestly, that kid attracts trouble. Every time I've seen him, he's either in danger or injured." The hero said, replying back to Mt. Lady. 

"YEAH! Look, it's you Shota!" Present Mic shouts in a drawl, making many rub their ears in discomfort. 

Aizawa, experienced with his loud voice for many years now, grumbles a "Shut up, Yamada."

The scene then gradually moves downwards towards an open notebook with All Might's signature on it

'That was the signature I wrote in Young Midoriya's notebook the first time I met him!' All Might thinks, 'and also the day I gave him One for All, I shall never regret it'.