Non-breath Oblige

A/N: Hi everyone! I know recently I've been apologising every chapter, because the update schedule is just so slow, but motivation has just been really difficult...I will continue to try post more! Hope you like this chapter. This is for you, Animefireblade13! Thank you for your support, and I apologise for this taking so very long. 

---

Sweat trickled down Shoji's skin, a few droplets stinging his eyes in a newly fresh sensation. 

Crap...it'd been a while since he'd taken off his mask for some air and it was starting to get to him. Yet..

Observing, Shoji's many eyes caught onto the blissful peace that his family had found together and within, despite the weird circumstances they had been thrown into, as usual. 

He couldn't break it by shocking them- shocking them so far to the point that they wouldn't ever want to talk to him anymore, so much that they'd think of him as a monster, a freak, someone they should never, ever be close to, even if they had seem so different from the world he'd grown up in-, so he keeps it on. 

Tokoyami glances to his side in concern, to Mezou's unknowing seven eyes. 

Searching for Multiverse...

Multiverse found: "Non-Breath Oblige" 

"Oh hey, the next one's up!" Kirishima cheers, jumping up on his feet to where he had been lying down sluggishly mere moments before. 

Truly, all the sitting down and watching was getting to the crowd; consisted of people who typically are always up and running. 

"What is going on out there.." Enji mutters to himself, lines of slight concern etched onto his scarred face. 

"Sekaijū no subete no ningen ni sukareru nante kimochi warui yo (It's creepy to be liked by everyone in this world)" an almost robotic voice starts, the scenery muddled up and blurry before it clears to a doll and Izuku in his now iconic middle school uniform, staring eachother down. 

"Dakedo hitotsu ni narenai kyōshitsu de kimi to ni ninshu o tsunaideitai no (But I want to hold hands with you in a classroom where we can't connect)

Kazu no bōryoku ni hakki o agete aku kanjō o koroshite hai chi-zu (I'll raise the white flag to the tyranny of the majority, suppress my ill feelings and say cheese)

Posutotoxuru-su no amai dhi-pukisu ero ku iganderu rabuandopi-su (A sweet, post-truth french kiss - a warped, erotic love & peace) The song is fast, each word and scene barely being able to be processed in a flurry of colour. 

"Oh man, this is too fast!" Kaminari whines, shaking his head to try clear his mind and concentrate. 

"It sounds a bit like constricted love right now." Tsu observed, her large pupils frantically following each and every scene with seemingly no effort.

Jikochū no kōsen jū ranshasuru tsuwamono no nansensu (A self-centered ray gun, firing wildly the nonsense of the strong)

O-tokuchu-ru de tsukuru koroshi no raisensu (An haute couture; license to kill) Guns of bright colours, almost like toys, while Midoriya runs to an unknown destination. 

"T-to himself?" Uraraka asks, stammering a little bit; no matter how many times she's seen her best friend suffer and deal with such a strong level of self hatred, it didn't make the experience any less shocking or painful. The sting of knowing that the best friend she loved so dearly, had never done the same for himself.