The Lost One's Weeping 2

Edited: 1/4/22

--------

"Alright, it's ok! Just a little overheat! With Todoroki's ice, it's perfectly fine!" Hatsume exclaims '...maybe the gas was a little too strong, if Midoriya didn't even wake up from that crash!'

Unfortunately for her, Nezu had happened to notice Midoriya lack of consciousness and was planning to inspect that gas later on.

Multiverse continuing: The Lost One's Weeping

Loading 25%

Loading 42%

Loading 69%

"I'm honestly really excited to see what happens next!" Toru says

Loading 86%

"Yeah! Even though most of these are kinda sad." Sero adds

Loading complete. 

Accomplished, Content with, this life, I will now live

A Midoriya in Aldera High uniform, reaching out to All Might (muscular form), who's looking away from him.

"Wait! All Might?!" someone in the audience squawkes, the sound muffled by the chattering of everyone else. 

"Guys, don't you think that skinny old dude before kinda looks like All Might?" Kaminari states.

All Might who heard this, starts to sweat-drop.

"... yeah actually..." Jirou says, "You're not so stupid after all!"

"Hey!"

"Wait, so that skinny old man was All Might?" Mina, astounded, asks. 

"You mean.. the old man over there?" Shinso asks, pointing towards All Might in his second form.

The blonde takes a deep sigh, before heaving himself up; "I am afraid I cannot hide this from you all anymore!"

"This injury I have sustained is from a fight I had with a very dangerous nemesis five years ago...in the recovering surgery, half my stomach had to be removed. Since that day, my health has dwindled, and now...my ability to remain in my muscular form is decreasing."

A slightly tense silence filled the space, before Kota spoke out.

"Ohh, but wait- that means our symbol of peace is unstable?"

At that, many members of the room glance at eachother in shared concern. 

"This is why I trust you all with this secret, and you shall all rise to take my place!" Toshinori cheered, buffing up, only to spit out blood after, earning a few squeaks of surprise. 

Many, if not all, were sad to hear this, however they understood that they had to accept fate, and a flame of responsibility flared up in their hearts.

"Let us continue, spirits of youth!" All Might says, internally anxious.

All Might glitches away

Deku is now seen clenching his fists, facing away from us, with his signature yellow backpack.

Till I think, why are we? Just sometimes, no always.

Close up on Midoriya's emerald eyes.

"I still can't get used to see his usually shining eyes, so dull, kero. " Tsu says.

We can now see the bottom half of what looks like a blonde, laughing openly